Join CorvetteBlogger’s Keith Cornett and host Steve Garrett of the CORVETTE TODAY Podcast for a “Corvette News and Headlines” episode where we go beyond the headlines to find out what’s happening out in Corvette Nation with American’s Favorite Sports Car.
Here are just a few of the headlines covered in this podcast…
- The average price for a C8 in Q2 was $82,289
- 2021 Corvette buyers are having trouble getting dealerships to honor the $1,000 price protection
- The Corvette Team confirms they will be at the NCM Anniversary Celebration
- A special 1996 C4 Grand Sport is donated to the NCM
- A spy video shows a possible magnesium transmission casing on 2023 Z06
- OnStar ends a police pursuit of stolen C7 Corvette
- Why Chevrolet never made a 4-seater C2 Corvette
Never miss a news and headlines podcast of CORVETTE TODAY!
Got an Alexa device? Just say “Alexa, play the CORVETTE TODAY Podcast on iHeartRadio” and you’ll be connected to the latest episode.
You can also “watch” the CORVETTE TODAY Podcast on YouTube.
Corvette Today Podcast
[PODCAST] Canadian Corvette Seller Morgan Crosbie Is This Week’s Guest on the Corvette Today Podcast
[PODCAST] CORVETTE TODAY #64 – Corvette Vendor Showcase!
[PODCAST] Corvette Assembly Plant Director Kai Spande Is Your Guest On The Corvette Today Podcast