A Laguna Blue 2015 Corvette Z06 Convertible was spotted on the streets of New York City today as it was unloaded from a car transport and taken inside the Jacob Javits Center for the 2014 New York International Auto Show. The show kicks off for the press tomorrow and Thursday and then opens to the public on Friday, April 18th.
C7 Corvette News, Spy Photos, Rumors and More
The C7 Corvette Stingray is the next generation sports car from Chevrolet. Powered by the all new small block LT1 V8 which produces 455 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque or 460 hp and 465 lb-ft torque with the optional performance exhaust. Here is a list of links for everything you need to know about the C7 Corvette:
Introductions – Auto Shows
- The Legend Returns – Introducing the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Watch the Live Reveal of the 2014 C7 Corvette
- [PICS] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Revealed
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Press Conference at the NAIAS
- Introducing the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- This is the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- [VIDEO] Chevrolet Shows Off Its Performance Cars Lineup at the New York Auto Show
- [VIDEO] The Reveal of the 2014 Corvette Stingray Premiere Edition at the Corvette Museum
Performance – Specs
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Seminar from the NCM Bash
- Official: 2014 Corvette Stingray Cranks Out 460 Horsepower!
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Performance Estimates Revealed
- It’s Official! 2014 Corvette Stingray Gets an EPA Estimated 29 mpg Highway
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray’s 6-Speed Automatic is Rated 16/28 MPG by the EPA
Pricing – Options – Sales
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray Will Start at $51,995
- Chevrolet Prices the Corvette Stingray for Europe at €69,990
- Chevrolet Prices the 2014 Corvette Stingray in Canada at $52,745
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Order Guide Updates
- Chevrolet Details Limited Production Options for Customizing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Official 2014 Corvette Stingray Configurator is Now Online
- Kerbeck Now Taking Orders for the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Questions about Ordering a 2014 Corvette Stingray? Contact National Corvette Seller Mike Furman
- CorvetteBlogger Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autocrossing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Edmunds Drives the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autoweek Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray: 48 Hours with the C7 in Detroit
- [VIDEO] Motor Trend Tests the 2014 Corvette Stingray Z51
- [VIDEO] Car and Driver Does First Burnout in the 2014 Corvette Stingray
C7s in the News
- [VIDEO] Watch the 2014 Corvette Stingrays Get Built in Bowling Green
- [VIDEO] 2014 Corvette Stingray and Camaro Z/28 Testing on the Nurburgring
- [PIC] 2014 Corvette Stingray Coupe Crashes in Arizona
- [ACCIDENT] 2014 Corvette Stingray Hit By A Lincoln Town Car
- [PICS] First Retail 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible Sells at Barrett-Jackson Palm Beach for $1 Million
Below you’ll find our latest C7 Corvette Stories listed by date posted.
On Saturday, we traveled across the state of Florida to Palm Beach to watch the first retail 2015 Corvette Z06 Coupe auctioned at Barrett-Jackson. It should come as no surprise that the winner was Chevrolet dealer and NASCAR team owner Rick Hendrick who bid $1 Million for the supercharged Corvette.
With the introduction of the new 2015 Corvette Z06 Convertible with an estimated 625 horsepower, Chevrolet has once again cemented its reputation as the performance car leader. The Bowtie now has 14 performance cars available in 2015, including four distinct Corvette models, nine Camaros and the SS Sedan.
Here is the 2015 Corvette Z06 Convertible. It’s one of the most capable drop-tops on the market and Chevy says it the most powerful convertible ever produced by the company.
Chevrolet planned to reveal it on Monday at the New York International Auto Show but apparently images of any new Corvette model are too hot to handle and as such, they were leaked earlier today.
The Z06 Convertible features everything you love about the C7 Z06 Coupe that was introduced in Detroit at NAIAS including the supercharged Gen 5 LT4 V8 with 625+ horsepower and 635+ lb-ft of torque at your disposal.
Our friends at Zip Corvette are pretty excited about all the new C7 Corvette Parts and Accessories that have been rolling in over the last few months. If you’ve got a new Stingray, make sure you visit Zip for all your C7 Corvette upgrades like these headers, exhaust systems and engine accessories from the best manufacturers in the business.
Is there trouble brewing in Paradise?
We’ll find out Tuesday night.
Alleging that workers are being mistreated and management isn’t addressing problems with quality and safety, the United Auto Workers Local 2164 has scheduled a strike vote on Tuesday at the Corvette Assembly Plant in Bowling Green, Ky.
If there’s ever been a car that represents the red, white, and blue American ideal, it’s got to be the Chevrolet Corvette.
No wonder, then, that the totally new 2014 Corvette Stingray rumbled to the top of a special ranking of the “most American” vehicles compiled recently by a Washington, D.C., university.
Just when we thought we had the 2015 Corvette model lineup set after the introduction the high performance Z06 at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit in January, a report from Autoblog on Friday suggesting a new C7 Corvette variant will be introduced at the New York Auto Show has certainly raised our interest.