Welcome back to another “News and Headlines” edition of the Corvette Today Podcast as CorvetteBlogger’s Keith Cornett joins host Steve Garrett as we run through the latest Corvette news in which we talk about the new 2023 Corvette Z06, current production stats and more.
We’ve been doing Corvette news & headlines podcasts on CORVETTE TODAY since September 2020. I don’t remember ever doing a news & headlines podcast with this much critical information packed into one podcast! This is a “must listen” to podcast. Here are a few of the topics covered in this episode….
- Chevrolet confirms the introduction this Fall of the 2023 C8 Z06 with a new video release-and it sounds like a Ferrari
- Corvette dominates sales in Q2 2021
- Chevy dealerships have received their first 2022 C8 allocations
- Callaway looks ahead to 2022 and the Callaway C8 Corvette
- Right-hand drive C8 is revealed at the Goodwood Festival of Speed in the UK
- New GT-3 spec C8.R expected in 2024
- California will start failing cars with tuned ECU’s during smog checks
- The National Corvette Museum delivers their 14,000th Corvette
- A couple exchanges wedding vows before taking delivery of their C8 at the NCM
- “Life in the Fast Lane” by The Eagles is a story of cocaine and a fast Corvette
- Sigala Designs shows off a completed widebody kit for the C8
If you miss this episode of CORVETTE TODAY, you’re really missing out!
Got an Alexa device? Just say “Alexa, play the CORVETTE TODAY Podcast on iHeartRadio” and you’ll be connected to the latest episode.
You can also “watch” the CORVETTE TODAY Podcast on YouTube.
Corvette Today Podcast
[PODCAST] CORVETTE TODAY #64 – Corvette Vendor Showcase!
[PODCAST] Corvette Assembly Plant Director Kai Spande Is Your Guest On The Corvette Today Podcast
[PODCAST] Mike Furman Talks About His 5,000th Corvette Delivery on the Corvette Today Podcast