C7 Corvette News, Spy Photos, Rumors and More
The C7 Corvette Stingray is the next generation sports car from Chevrolet. Powered by the all new small block LT1 V8 which produces 455 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque or 460 hp and 465 lb-ft torque with the optional performance exhaust. Here is a list of links for everything you need to know about the C7 Corvette:
Introductions – Auto Shows
- The Legend Returns – Introducing the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Watch the Live Reveal of the 2014 C7 Corvette
- [PICS] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Revealed
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Press Conference at the NAIAS
- Introducing the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- This is the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- [VIDEO] Chevrolet Shows Off Its Performance Cars Lineup at the New York Auto Show
- [VIDEO] The Reveal of the 2014 Corvette Stingray Premiere Edition at the Corvette Museum
Performance – Specs
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Seminar from the NCM Bash
- Official: 2014 Corvette Stingray Cranks Out 460 Horsepower!
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Performance Estimates Revealed
- It’s Official! 2014 Corvette Stingray Gets an EPA Estimated 29 mpg Highway
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray’s 6-Speed Automatic is Rated 16/28 MPG by the EPA
Pricing – Options – Sales
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray Will Start at $51,995
- Chevrolet Prices the Corvette Stingray for Europe at €69,990
- Chevrolet Prices the 2014 Corvette Stingray in Canada at $52,745
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Order Guide Updates
- Chevrolet Details Limited Production Options for Customizing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Official 2014 Corvette Stingray Configurator is Now Online
- Kerbeck Now Taking Orders for the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Questions about Ordering a 2014 Corvette Stingray? Contact National Corvette Seller Mike Furman
- CorvetteBlogger Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autocrossing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Edmunds Drives the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autoweek Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray: 48 Hours with the C7 in Detroit
- [VIDEO] Motor Trend Tests the 2014 Corvette Stingray Z51
- [VIDEO] Car and Driver Does First Burnout in the 2014 Corvette Stingray
C7s in the News
- [VIDEO] Watch the 2014 Corvette Stingrays Get Built in Bowling Green
- [VIDEO] 2014 Corvette Stingray and Camaro Z/28 Testing on the Nurburgring
- [PIC] 2014 Corvette Stingray Coupe Crashes in Arizona
- [ACCIDENT] 2014 Corvette Stingray Hit By A Lincoln Town Car
- [PICS] First Retail 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible Sells at Barrett-Jackson Palm Beach for $1 Million
Below you’ll find our latest C7 Corvette Stories listed by date posted.
No one ever likes to be in a crash, but the accident involving a 2014 Corvette Stingray and another car last week could turn out to be a blessing in disguise.
There’s nothing like a real world test to find out how safe a car is going to be, and the Stingray’s T-bone hit in the passenger door by a Lincoln Town Car is offering GM’s safety engineers a good look at how their latest creation held up.
When the 2014 Corvette Stingray finally hits the street later this year, it’ll be a prime example of the best cutting-edge ways to use composite materials to cut the weight of vehicles.
That was the word Monday from a GM executive during the 2013 Center for Automotive Briefing Seminars.
“The all-new Stingray composite materials were developed specifically for the seventh-generation Corvette,” said Mike Regiec, GM manufacturing chief of body manufacturing engineering. “In fact, the Corvette is the world leader in composite material development and technology.”
More than 500 cars, trucks, and bikes will be on display at the 15th annual General Motors St. Catharines plant car show in Ontario, Canada on Friday.
But you can bet the most popular vehicle will be the all-new 2014 Corvette Stingray, with one of the seventh-generation cars slated to be on display at the show.
A few updates were added to the 2014 Corvette Stingray’s Order Guide this week. Most notably, the Corvette Stingray Convertible and its equipment group options (1LT, 2LT and 3LT) are now detailed in the latest update to the order guide. Also included in the update are the addition of stripes in various colors.
A picture of a Cyber Gray 2014 Corvette Stingray involved in an accident has turned up on the Corvette Forum, but details of the crash are sketchy. From the pictures, it appears that a Lincoln Town Car t-boned the Corvette Stingray on the passenger side, causing damage to both cars.
Autoweek was among the group of publications that recently took part in the 2014 Corvette Stingray drive experience held at the Milford Proving Grounds. Their review of the Stingray was published last week and is very favorable to the Stingray. Now we have the video from Autoweek showing many of the on-track exercises they were able to put the Corvette Stingray through.