C7 Corvette News, Spy Photos, Rumors and More
The C7 Corvette Stingray is the next generation sports car from Chevrolet. Powered by the all new small block LT1 V8 which produces 455 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque or 460 hp and 465 lb-ft torque with the optional performance exhaust. Here is a list of links for everything you need to know about the C7 Corvette:
Introductions – Auto Shows
- The Legend Returns – Introducing the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Watch the Live Reveal of the 2014 C7 Corvette
- [PICS] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Revealed
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Press Conference at the NAIAS
- Introducing the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- This is the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- [VIDEO] Chevrolet Shows Off Its Performance Cars Lineup at the New York Auto Show
- [VIDEO] The Reveal of the 2014 Corvette Stingray Premiere Edition at the Corvette Museum
Performance – Specs
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Seminar from the NCM Bash
- Official: 2014 Corvette Stingray Cranks Out 460 Horsepower!
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Performance Estimates Revealed
- It’s Official! 2014 Corvette Stingray Gets an EPA Estimated 29 mpg Highway
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray’s 6-Speed Automatic is Rated 16/28 MPG by the EPA
Pricing – Options – Sales
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray Will Start at $51,995
- Chevrolet Prices the Corvette Stingray for Europe at €69,990
- Chevrolet Prices the 2014 Corvette Stingray in Canada at $52,745
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Order Guide Updates
- Chevrolet Details Limited Production Options for Customizing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Official 2014 Corvette Stingray Configurator is Now Online
- Kerbeck Now Taking Orders for the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Questions about Ordering a 2014 Corvette Stingray? Contact National Corvette Seller Mike Furman
- CorvetteBlogger Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autocrossing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Edmunds Drives the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autoweek Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray: 48 Hours with the C7 in Detroit
- [VIDEO] Motor Trend Tests the 2014 Corvette Stingray Z51
- [VIDEO] Car and Driver Does First Burnout in the 2014 Corvette Stingray
C7s in the News
- [VIDEO] Watch the 2014 Corvette Stingrays Get Built in Bowling Green
- [VIDEO] 2014 Corvette Stingray and Camaro Z/28 Testing on the Nurburgring
- [PIC] 2014 Corvette Stingray Coupe Crashes in Arizona
- [ACCIDENT] 2014 Corvette Stingray Hit By A Lincoln Town Car
- [PICS] First Retail 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible Sells at Barrett-Jackson Palm Beach for $1 Million
Below you’ll find our latest C7 Corvette Stories listed by date posted.
A couple weekends ago at the Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion, Bob Bondurant was honored by Corvette for all his contributions to the brand which span more than 50 years! As part of the festivities, the Bondurant School of High Performance Driving was loaned a couple of 2014 Corvette Stingrays by Chevrolet and provided hot laps at Laguna Seca throughout the day.
With more than 30 states in the U.S.A. requiring the use of a front license plate, the C7 Corvette Stingray’s designers set out to give owners a simple, integrated and non-permanent way to meet the requirements of having a plate without the killing the car’s aerodynamics.
At the Labor Day Anniversary Celebration in Bowling Green, there was a Night Race Blue 2014 Corvette Stingray showing the license plate holder on the car.
Here’s more video of the 2014 Corvette Stingray running through the autocross course during the Media Drive in Monterey in Aug 2013. Check out how well the instructor puts the Stingray through its paces as that beautiful exhaust note fills the air.
Visit CorvetteVideos.TV for the best selection of hand-picked Corvette videos.
You have to give Chevrolet credit for not letting any grass grow under the wheels of its new Corvette Stingray.
The seventh-generation car is due to be on the streets with real live owners very soon, but that hasn’t stopped GM President Mark Reuss from dreaming about the Stingray’s future.
The National Corvette Museum unveiled two special Hall of Fame Corvette Stingrays for two members of the 2013 HOF class. Former Corvette Racing driver Johnny O’Connell and former Bowling Green Plant Manager Wil Cooksey had their commemorative Corvette Stingray’s revealed at a special ceremony Thursday during the Museum’s 19th annual Labor Day Anniversary celebration.
Photo Credit: Edmunds.com
We knew it was coming – this battle between the 2013 Viper and the long-awaited 2014 Corvette Stingray.
Edmunds.com quite simply labels it the “Best. War. Ever.” Few would argue.
And (spoiler alert) while Edmunds, in the end, gives the nod to the latest-generation Corvette, it admits that the Viper is a very, very special car, despite its shortcomings.