A special event for the veterans of the United States Armed Forces brought Corvettes and Vets together for the first annual Vettes for Veterans. This was a very humble show that offered a nice break from the major auto industry shows like the 2013 SEMA show — it almost every way, the Vettes for Veterans show on November 9th was the exact opposite of the major industry auto shows of 2013.
C7 Corvette News, Spy Photos, Rumors and More
The C7 Corvette Stingray is the next generation sports car from Chevrolet. Powered by the all new small block LT1 V8 which produces 455 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque or 460 hp and 465 lb-ft torque with the optional performance exhaust. Here is a list of links for everything you need to know about the C7 Corvette:
Introductions – Auto Shows
- The Legend Returns – Introducing the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Watch the Live Reveal of the 2014 C7 Corvette
- [PICS] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Revealed
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Press Conference at the NAIAS
- Introducing the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- This is the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- [VIDEO] Chevrolet Shows Off Its Performance Cars Lineup at the New York Auto Show
- [VIDEO] The Reveal of the 2014 Corvette Stingray Premiere Edition at the Corvette Museum
Performance – Specs
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Seminar from the NCM Bash
- Official: 2014 Corvette Stingray Cranks Out 460 Horsepower!
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Performance Estimates Revealed
- It’s Official! 2014 Corvette Stingray Gets an EPA Estimated 29 mpg Highway
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray’s 6-Speed Automatic is Rated 16/28 MPG by the EPA
Pricing – Options – Sales
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray Will Start at $51,995
- Chevrolet Prices the Corvette Stingray for Europe at €69,990
- Chevrolet Prices the 2014 Corvette Stingray in Canada at $52,745
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Order Guide Updates
- Chevrolet Details Limited Production Options for Customizing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Official 2014 Corvette Stingray Configurator is Now Online
- Kerbeck Now Taking Orders for the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Questions about Ordering a 2014 Corvette Stingray? Contact National Corvette Seller Mike Furman
- CorvetteBlogger Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autocrossing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Edmunds Drives the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autoweek Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray: 48 Hours with the C7 in Detroit
- [VIDEO] Motor Trend Tests the 2014 Corvette Stingray Z51
- [VIDEO] Car and Driver Does First Burnout in the 2014 Corvette Stingray
C7s in the News
- [VIDEO] Watch the 2014 Corvette Stingrays Get Built in Bowling Green
- [VIDEO] 2014 Corvette Stingray and Camaro Z/28 Testing on the Nurburgring
- [PIC] 2014 Corvette Stingray Coupe Crashes in Arizona
- [ACCIDENT] 2014 Corvette Stingray Hit By A Lincoln Town Car
- [PICS] First Retail 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible Sells at Barrett-Jackson Palm Beach for $1 Million
Below you’ll find our latest C7 Corvette Stories listed by date posted.
Well, the moment Corvette enthusiasts have been eagerly awaiting is nearly here.
Chevrolet announced today that the 2015 Corvette Z06 will be unveiled to the public in January at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, the same place where the 2014 Corvette Stingray first saw the light of day a year earlier.
Patrick Herrmann, Technical Manager Communications at Chevrolet Europe, tested out 0-100km/h acceleration and top speed of the new Stingray.
By leveraging technology, the new Corvette is not only faster than ever, but it will be the most fuel-efficient 450 horsepower car on the market.
Visit CorvetteVideos.TV for the best selection of hand-picked Corvette videos.
All along, Chevy has made no secret that with the C7, it was aiming to entice a younger breed of buyer to supplement its already loyal, but graying customer base.
That meant Ed Welburn and his crew were willing to listen to all possibilities when it came time to design the seventh generation of the Corvette a few years back.
It was back in September that we learned that Chevrolet would be building a “Premiere Edition” Corvette Stingray Convertible to compliment the 500 Premiere Edition Coupes that were announced in June. Now, Chevy has officially announced the limited edition model and surprise, they are mixing things up a bit for the drop top.
There is just a few days left for you to have the opportunity to win this 2LT Torch Red Corvette Stingray Z51 Coupe for only $10 per entry.
Visit Win A New Corvette and purchase their 40+ page book of Corvette photograpy called “Corvettes Across Texas” for $10. Each book comes with an fan card entry to the December 6th drawing for the Torch Red Corvette Stingray at Bud’s Chevrolet in St. Marys, Ohio. Ask yourself…Isn’t this photo book a lot better than one of those little yellow tickets for $10.00?
Plus, a portion of the proceeds benefits the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation.
This Corvette will be given away on December 6th. Will your ticket be pulled? Check out WinANewCorvette.com to get your ticket to the drawing, official rules and to see past winners and the new Corvettes they have won.
The 2014 Corvette Stingray continues to draw “oohs” and “aahs” from virtually everyone connected with the automotive industry.
Car and Driver magazine is the latest to honor Tadge Juechter and his amazing team’s creation by naming the new Corvette Stingray to its annual “10Best” list.
Remember that black Corvette Stingray that Vossen Wheels showed off down at the Palm Beach International Raceway in South Florida last month? Vossen has just uploaded a new photoshoot with the C7 wearing their soon-to-be-released Vossen Precision Series Wheels in a gloss graphite finish.
Ever since it was introduced to the public in 1953, the Chevrolet Corvette has been a trend-setter.
The seventh-generation Stingray unveiled in January continues that tradition in brilliant fashion, and the automotive press continues to take notice.
The latest: The Motor Press Guild, the largest automotive media association in North America, announced today that the 2014 Corvette Stingray is the winner of its 2013 Innovation Vehicle of the Year Award in the over $29,000 category.