Now that the tuners have their hands on the new 2014 Corvette Stingray, we’re starting to see the aftermarket world works its magic. LG Motorsports has a Z51-equipped Corvette Stingray and they’ve already added a set of their popular Long Tube headers to the LT1. Still equipped with the stock GM tune and air assembly, LG saw a gain of 30 hp and 45 ft-lbs torque.
C7 Corvette News, Spy Photos, Rumors and More
The C7 Corvette Stingray is the next generation sports car from Chevrolet. Powered by the all new small block LT1 V8 which produces 455 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque or 460 hp and 465 lb-ft torque with the optional performance exhaust. Here is a list of links for everything you need to know about the C7 Corvette:
Introductions – Auto Shows
- The Legend Returns – Introducing the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Watch the Live Reveal of the 2014 C7 Corvette
- [PICS] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Revealed
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Press Conference at the NAIAS
- Introducing the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- This is the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- [VIDEO] Chevrolet Shows Off Its Performance Cars Lineup at the New York Auto Show
- [VIDEO] The Reveal of the 2014 Corvette Stingray Premiere Edition at the Corvette Museum
Performance – Specs
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Seminar from the NCM Bash
- Official: 2014 Corvette Stingray Cranks Out 460 Horsepower!
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Performance Estimates Revealed
- It’s Official! 2014 Corvette Stingray Gets an EPA Estimated 29 mpg Highway
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray’s 6-Speed Automatic is Rated 16/28 MPG by the EPA
Pricing – Options – Sales
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray Will Start at $51,995
- Chevrolet Prices the Corvette Stingray for Europe at €69,990
- Chevrolet Prices the 2014 Corvette Stingray in Canada at $52,745
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Order Guide Updates
- Chevrolet Details Limited Production Options for Customizing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Official 2014 Corvette Stingray Configurator is Now Online
- Kerbeck Now Taking Orders for the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Questions about Ordering a 2014 Corvette Stingray? Contact National Corvette Seller Mike Furman
- CorvetteBlogger Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autocrossing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Edmunds Drives the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autoweek Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray: 48 Hours with the C7 in Detroit
- [VIDEO] Motor Trend Tests the 2014 Corvette Stingray Z51
- [VIDEO] Car and Driver Does First Burnout in the 2014 Corvette Stingray
C7s in the News
- [VIDEO] Watch the 2014 Corvette Stingrays Get Built in Bowling Green
- [VIDEO] 2014 Corvette Stingray and Camaro Z/28 Testing on the Nurburgring
- [PIC] 2014 Corvette Stingray Coupe Crashes in Arizona
- [ACCIDENT] 2014 Corvette Stingray Hit By A Lincoln Town Car
- [PICS] First Retail 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible Sells at Barrett-Jackson Palm Beach for $1 Million
Below you’ll find our latest C7 Corvette Stories listed by date posted.
The 2014 Corvette Stingray takes on the world in the latest video from Edmunds.com and comes out second only to a car that has nearly 200 more horsepower.
Edmunds took a day to test the new C7 against six worthy competitors at Willow Springs International Raceway.
Many of the first customers to receive the 2014 Corvette Stingray are actually aftermarket businesses that will be using the new 7th generation sports car to test and showcase their products.
We just saw this video from Vossen Wheels and figured that will all the “FIRST” videos being made, this is probably the “FIRST” C7 Corvette to have aftermarket wheels. While we can’t back up that claim on paper, we can certainly tell you to hit the play button after the jump to see more.
Edmunds.com has tested the new 2014 Corvette Stingray against just about every car seemingly imaginable, including the 2014 Porsche Cayman S, 2013 BMW M3, 2014 Nissan GT-R, 2013 Porsche 911 Carrera S, and 2013 SRT Viper.
Now along comes the 2014 Ford Shelby GT500.
Before the test, Edmunds wonders aloud if the Corvette can overcome the deficit of 202 horsepower and 166 lb-ft to Ford’s supercar. The quick answer is an overwhelming yes.
Like some other well-known tuners and performance shops, Pfadt Race Engineering has been itching to get their hands on the new 2014 Corvette Stingray. Pfadt has big plans for the C7 Stingray with a new line of parts and a performance upgrade package they’re calling the Pfadt P58. The package is expected to boost the LT1 from 460 hp to approximately 580 hp.
But before all that can move forward, they first needed to pick up the car.