It’s the last Friday in July which means its “Black Friday” here at CorvetteBlogger.com. Here’s our salute to Black Corvettes with a random photo gallery made up of 30 Corvettes spanning seven generations.
C7 Corvette News, Spy Photos, Rumors and More
The C7 Corvette Stingray is the next generation sports car from Chevrolet. Powered by the all new small block LT1 V8 which produces 455 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque or 460 hp and 465 lb-ft torque with the optional performance exhaust. Here is a list of links for everything you need to know about the C7 Corvette:
Introductions – Auto Shows
- The Legend Returns – Introducing the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Watch the Live Reveal of the 2014 C7 Corvette
- [PICS] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Revealed
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Press Conference at the NAIAS
- Introducing the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- This is the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- [VIDEO] Chevrolet Shows Off Its Performance Cars Lineup at the New York Auto Show
- [VIDEO] The Reveal of the 2014 Corvette Stingray Premiere Edition at the Corvette Museum
Performance – Specs
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Seminar from the NCM Bash
- Official: 2014 Corvette Stingray Cranks Out 460 Horsepower!
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Performance Estimates Revealed
- It’s Official! 2014 Corvette Stingray Gets an EPA Estimated 29 mpg Highway
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray’s 6-Speed Automatic is Rated 16/28 MPG by the EPA
Pricing – Options – Sales
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray Will Start at $51,995
- Chevrolet Prices the Corvette Stingray for Europe at €69,990
- Chevrolet Prices the 2014 Corvette Stingray in Canada at $52,745
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Order Guide Updates
- Chevrolet Details Limited Production Options for Customizing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Official 2014 Corvette Stingray Configurator is Now Online
- Kerbeck Now Taking Orders for the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Questions about Ordering a 2014 Corvette Stingray? Contact National Corvette Seller Mike Furman
- CorvetteBlogger Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autocrossing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Edmunds Drives the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autoweek Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray: 48 Hours with the C7 in Detroit
- [VIDEO] Motor Trend Tests the 2014 Corvette Stingray Z51
- [VIDEO] Car and Driver Does First Burnout in the 2014 Corvette Stingray
C7s in the News
- [VIDEO] Watch the 2014 Corvette Stingrays Get Built in Bowling Green
- [VIDEO] 2014 Corvette Stingray and Camaro Z/28 Testing on the Nurburgring
- [PIC] 2014 Corvette Stingray Coupe Crashes in Arizona
- [ACCIDENT] 2014 Corvette Stingray Hit By A Lincoln Town Car
- [PICS] First Retail 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible Sells at Barrett-Jackson Palm Beach for $1 Million
Below you’ll find our latest C7 Corvette Stories listed by date posted.
Our friend Mike Furman at Criswell Corvette gave us some info on a great fundraiser to help fight cancer, but he also wanted to tell us why this time it’s personal. Read on to find out how you can help the fight against cancer through The Patty Pollatos Fund and maybe win a new 2014 Corvette Stingray in the process.
Xtreme Xperience lets average people play with super cars. They recently brought out their contingent of sports cars to the Mid-America Motorplex in Pacific Junction, IA.
What happens when you pair up a $50,000 2014 C7 Corvette “baby super car” against exotics in the $100,000 to $300,000 range? Well, you’ll have to watch and see! Some predictable races, some upsets and surprises!
Visit CorvetteVideos.TV for the best selection of hand-picked Corvette videos.
The storied Manchester United football club is in the States this week to take on the LA Galaxy in the Chevrolet Cup on Wednesday at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena. Chevrolet is a major sponsor of the club, which is now proclaimed with the Chevy bow-tie appearing on the club’s uniforms.
During some sight-seeing time on Tuesday, several Manchester United team members were given Chevys to drive around Beverly Hills and we see they made a stop at the Beverly Hills Fire Department.
The new 650-horsepower, 6.2-liter V8 monster engine that will power the upcoming 2015 Corvette Z06 will be assembled in two locations.
But only the engines that are put together at the Corvette assembly plant in Bowling Green, Ky., will be eligible for the build-your-own program, according to a report on Edmunds.com.
Photo Credit: John R. Walker/oneword.ca
The Corvette Stingray has been a great story for Chevrolet, winning an unprecedented number of awards including being named the 2014 North American Car of the Year. But the Stingray is also beating its rivals where it counts – the dealership sales floors.
That noise you heard after the All-Star Game Tuesday night was the sound of young Corvette enthusiasts practicing on their hitting skills.
Who could blame them after the Most Valuable Player of this year’s game, the Angels’ Mike Trout, won a new Stingray for his outstanding performance?
Trout – who doubled, tripled, drove in two runs, and scored a run to lead the American League to a 5-3 win – actually had his choice of either a Stingray or a Silverado full-size pickup during the MVP award ceremony, but naturally the 22-year-old standout picked the latest rendition of Chevy’s popular sports car.
This you tube publisher named Lia goes by the name SSSniperWolf and has a pretty serious video channel with over 600.000 subscribers. While most of her videos are about gaming and cosplay, she posted this video showing off her new 2014 Corvette Stingray. The day she brings it home, she goes to work in her garage applying Plasti Dip to the front crossed flags emblems, the chrome grill trim and the wheels which gives it a nice blacked out look.