We have some more great news to share today about the upcoming Corvettes at Carlile event held August 26-28 in Carlisle, PA!
This morning, Corvettes at Carlisle announced that members of the Corvette Team will be at this year’s event after having to skip the 2020 show due to the COVID pandemic. The Corvette Team will be bringing their engineers and designers who work on the Plastic Fantastic to the show to meet with Corvette owners and will also offer team seminars, walkarounds, autographs, and more.
Not only is this an opportunity to meet and greet members of the team, but it’s also their opportunity to meet their customers and to answer any questions or concerns you have on the current C8 Corvette Stingrays. The Corvette Team is very good about taking those questions, concerns, or other feedback and turning them into actions, so let them know what you think about the C8 Corvette.
Carlisle says the Corvette Team will also be bringing about 25 C8 Corvettes with them and of course we are hoping for a preview of the three new 2022 exterior colors: Hypersonic Gray, Caffeine Metallic, and Amplify Orange. The Corvette Team will have their own special tent set up so make sure you check out the events calendar once you are on the grounds.
Corvette Team members expected to attend include:
- Devon Blue – Program Quality Manager
- Garrett Kerns – Vehicle Systems Engineer – Powertrain
- George Dandalides – Manufacturing Integration Manager
- Harlan Charles – Product Manager
- Jeff Strausser – Brand Quality Manager
- John Albert – Vehicle Systems Engineer – Chassis/Thermal
- Josh Holder – Vehicle Chief Engineer
- Mark Hooton – Purchasing Manager
- Phil Minch – Program Engineering Manager
- Tom Toft – Vehicle Systems Engineer – Body/Exterior
- Tim Campbell – Program Quality Manager
- Trevor Hall – Program Engineering Manager
- Rachel Bagshaw – Communications Manager
- Neil Goodin – Plant Planner
- Ben Haller – Material Group Leader
- Kelly Bellore – Program Manager
- Mike Klakulak – Vehicle Systems Engineer – Interior
- Dave Simpson – Program Quality Manager – Transmission
- Mark Stheiner – Assistant Chief Engineer – Transmission
- Casey Morrison – Designing System Engineer – Engine
Corvettes at Carlisle runs August 26-28th at the Carlisle Fairgrounds in Carlisle, PA. Click here and get your tickets today!
Celebrate Corvettes of All Colors and Generations at the 2021 Corvettes At Carlisle Show!
Corvette Team Members Confirmed for the Corvette Museum’s 27th Anniversary Celebration
[VIDEO] NCM to Commemorate the 20th Anniversary of the 2001 24 Hours of Daytona