With the Corvette Assembly Plant closed for a couple of weeks, maybe some enterprising enthusiast is considering buying parts and just building their own Stingray in their garage.
The car appears to have suffered a front-end collision, with impact likely on the driver’s side since only the right front radiator condenser fan unit is listed, but that doesn’t mean there aren’t still some valuable pieces of this mid-engine 2LT Z51 Stingray still worth having.
Indeed, leading the way is the LT2 495 horsepower 6.2-liter engine with just 4,809 miles that’s going for a cool $19,999.99, with another $595 for shipping.
The smooth-shifting Tremec dual-clutch transmission is also for sale for $7,499.99 ($495 shipping).
Also being offered are the:
- Body frame assembly/shell for $6,999.99 (local pickup)
- Rear sub frame crossmember for $2,999.99 ($170 shipping)
- Front sub frame crossmember for $999.99 ($100 shipping)
- A pair of two-tone red and black GT2 power heated/cooled seats for $4,499.99 ($350 shipping)
- Four Spectra Gray wheels and tires for $2,799.99 ($240 shipping)
- Brembo 4-piston caliper set for $2,699.99 ($39.95 shipping)
- Rear engine lid hatch with glass for $1,499.99 ($595 shipping)
- Sport exhaust system for $1,199.99 ($120 shipping)
- Exhaust manifolds/downpipes for $1,299.99 ($59.95 shipping)
- Rear bumper assembly/diffuser for $1,299.99 ($225 shipping)
- Carbon rear filler covers for $1,199.99 ($29.95 shipping)
- Red and black center console armrest assembly for $1,099.99 ($49.95 shipping)
- High wing spoiler for $999.99 ($99.95 shipping)
- Left driver door assembly for $799.99 ($250 shipping)
- Right passenger door assembly for $749.99 ($250 shipping)
- Right hand carbon side skirt rocker panel for $899.99 ($80 shipping)
- Left hand carbon side skirt rocker panel for $899.99 ($80 shipping)
- Removable roof panel in Zeus Bronze for $799.99 ($140 shipping)
- Steering wheel/column (with a deployed airbag) for $899.99 ($39.95 shipping)
- Electric rack and pinion for $899.99 ($29.95 shipping)
- Left rear quarter panel wing for $699.99 ($160 shipping)
- Right rear quarter panel wing for $699.99 ($160 shipping)
- Right front radiator condenser fan unit for $799.99 ($39.95 shipping)
- Right passenger door panel for $749.99 ($39.95 shipping)
- Left driver door panel for $749.99 ($39.95 shipping)
- Tail light set for $749.99 ($24.95 shipping)
Well, you get the idea. The list goes on and on, taking up two pages on the listing.
You’ve heard the old saying that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. In this case, not by much, as this car probably listed somewhere around $80,000 when new, but the total asking price of the salvaged parts listed by AZ Cycle Parts of Phoenix, Arizona is $75,230.
It’ll be interesting to see if there is a market for these items right now, or if it will take a little time for owners of C8s to actually need some of these parts.
AZ Cycle Parts / eBay
[ACCIDENT] High Speed Crash in a C8 Corvette Sends Two to the Hospital
[ACCIDENT] Destroyed Blue C8 Corvette Sits in a Dubai Junk Yard
[PICS] Copart Has a C8 Corvette Convertible in Rapid Blue with Just 1,348 Miles