CorvetteBlogger joins host Steve Garrett on the Corvette Today Podcast for another round of Corvette news, racing, rumors, and more. This was an exciting episode with all the latest 2022 Corvette news coming from the NCM Bash, Corvette Racing in the FIA WEC at Spa, as well as the recent sightings of the Z06/ZR1 prototypes in Ohio.
Here are a few of the topics covered in this podcast…
- Corvette’s 3 new colors for 2022 debuted at the NCM Michelin Bash
- C8 Hard Top Convertible sales amount to 41% of C8 sales
- Corvette Europe to hold a launch event for C8 on May 7-9th
- NCM announces $12 million expansion
- Doug Fehan is inducted into the Corvette Hall of Fame
- Oliver Gavin retiring from Corvette Racing after the Spa WEC race
- C8 Z06 and ZR1 mules are spotted testing in Ohio
- Chevy is preparing to start pre-production on a widebody C8
- Michigan’s Gilmore Car Museum showing “Greatest Generation” Corvette exhibit
Wow….there’s SO MUCH to hear about – stay current on what’s happening with Corvette on this episode of the CORVETTE TODAY podcast!
Got an Alexa device? Just say “Alexa, play the CORVETTE TODAY Podcast on iHeartRadio” and you’ll be connected to the latest episode.
You can also “watch” the CORVETTE TODAY Podcast on YouTube.
Corvette Today Podcast
Barrett-Jackson Auction Host Rick DeBruhl is on the Corvette Today Podcast
Meet the C8 Corvette Owner Whose Epic Road Trip Covered Over 9,000 Miles
Frank Mecum of Mecum Auctions is on the Corvette Today Podcast