This week the CORVETTE TODAY Podcast takes a little departure from its regular format as Corvette Product Manager Harlan Charles returns to the studio with host Steve Garrett to answer your questions. Steve has been collecting some great questions from various forums and Corvette Facebook groups over the last few weeks and today we get those answer from the man himself.
Corvette Product Manager, Harlan Charles returns to the CORVETTE TODAY podcast to answer YOUR questions about Corvette! Your host, Steve Garrett, polled readers from MidEngineCorvetteForum.com and CorvetteForum.com to see what questions they had about Corvette for Harlan to answer.
You’ll find out interesting answers to questions like:
- What are cold weather driving limitations for the C8 Corvette, if any?
- Will 2021 C8 Corvette owners receive a “thank you” Corvette model gift too?
- What are the differences between a Z51 and non-Z51 Corvette for street use.
- How does the Corvette Team go about selecting colors for new Corvettes?
- What was Harlan’s favorite item that didn’t make it to the C8?
These questions and more are answered by THE Product Manager for Corvette, Harlan Charles, on this episode of CORVETTE TODAY!
Got an Alexa device? Just say “Alexa, play the CORVETTE TODAY Podcast on iHeartRadio” and you’ll be connected to the latest episode.
Corvette Today Podcast
[PODCAST] Meet Bitchin’ Rides Star Dave Kindig on the Corvette Today Podcast
[PODCAST] Jim Mero on Racing at the 24 Hours of Le Mans on the Corvette Today Podcast
[PODCAST] Listen to the C8.R’s Flat-Plane Crank V8 as it Laps Sebring