Get caught up on the latest Corvette happenings as we go beyond the headlines with news, racing, rumors, and even some fun stuff for Episode #41 on the CORVETTE TODAY Podcast.
Host Steve Garrett and CorvetteBlogger’s Keith Cornett connect to bring you up to date on the latest news in the world of Corvette! Here are just a few of the topics discussed on Episode #41 of the CORVETTE TODAY podcast:
- GM Vice President, Steve Hill, says most C8 buyers are new to the Corvette Brand and wealthier than C7 customers.
- The high wing spoiler for C8 is available again on Chevrolet.com
- The first 1967 L88 sells for $2.5m at the Mecum Auction/Kissimmee
- Laura Wontrop Klauser is named as Sports Car Racing Program Manager
- The 2021 race season begins for Corvette Racing at Daytona with new lineup
- New C8.R driver, Nick Tandy, says the C8 is more stable than the Porsche 911 RSR
- A man wins Corvette in the Georgia Lottery, but can’t get one from a local dealer
- A 2019 C7 ZR1 run the quarter mile in 9.592 seconds!
- Lingenfelter introduces a lowering kit for C8
You’ll be up-to-date on Corvette when you listen to this episode of CORVETTE TODAY!
Got an Alexa device? Just say “Alexa, play the CORVETTE TODAY Podcast on iHeartRadio” and you’ll be connected to the latest episode.
Corvette Today Podcast
[PODCAST] Listen to the C8.R’s Flat-Plane Crank V8 as it Laps Sebring
[PODCAST] Guy Larson of Bloomington Gold Is This Week’s Guest on the Corvette Today Podcast
[PODCAST] Corvette Designer Kirk Bennion Makes His Appearance on the Corvette Today Podcast