It’s been five days since the end of the 24 Hours of Le Mans and I think we all know what happened there with the ACO, Ford and Ferrari. And it’s not just Corvette fans saying that as you will see.
There has been much blow-back to the ACO and their so-called Balance of Performance updates as well as the shenanigans by Ford and Ferrari which include sandbagging races and the Le Mans test as well as poor sportsmanship at the end of the race. Is there enough outrage from the Le Mans BoP fiasco to enact changes in how the ACO/FIA as well as IMSA conducts its future Balance of Performance updates? We’ll have to wait to find out but I’m not holding my breath.
Here’s something Corvette Racing fans can be proud of. Throughout the week and during the race, knowing that our cars lacked the pace of the Fords and Ferrari, our Corvette Racing team acted and performed like the true professionals they are and we couldn’t ask for better ambassadors for the Corvette brand.
Now that the smoke has cleared and everybody is back at their respective homes, I wanted to offer this round up of 24 Hours of Le mans content featuring articles about the BoP fallout, Le Mans photos galleries and recaps from the drivers themselves.
- The problems with Balance of Performance
- Political Decisions at Le Mans Could Lead to Sports-Car Explosion
- Multiple Protests In Wake of GTE-Pro Finish at Le Mans
- LM24: Ford, Ferrari protests don’t affect results
Le Mans Photos Galleries
- Official Corvette Racing Photo Gallery
- NCM Le Mans Trip – Charley Robertson’s photos
- Oliver Gavin Le Mans Photos
- Jan Magnussen Le Mans Photos
- Jordan Taylor’s Snapchat Video
- Oliver Gavin – What do you do when its all over?
- Jordan Taylor Debrief with Sportscar365.com
- Jan Magnussen ran smoothly Le Mans – but lacked speed
- Johnny O’Connell Debrief with Sportscar365.com
Corvette Racing at Le Mans: Garcia, Magnussen, Taylor Complete 24 Hours
[PICS] Tommy Milner and No. 64 Corvette C7.R Crash at Le Mans
Corvette Racing at Le Mans: 24 Hours of In-Car and Garage Streaming
ACO Reverses Course and Updates BoP Prior to Saturday’s 24 Hours of Le Mans