C7 Corvette News, Spy Photos, Rumors and More
The C7 Corvette Stingray is the next generation sports car from Chevrolet. Powered by the all new small block LT1 V8 which produces 455 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque or 460 hp and 465 lb-ft torque with the optional performance exhaust. Here is a list of links for everything you need to know about the C7 Corvette:
Introductions – Auto Shows
- The Legend Returns – Introducing the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Watch the Live Reveal of the 2014 C7 Corvette
- [PICS] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Revealed
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Press Conference at the NAIAS
- Introducing the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- This is the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- [VIDEO] Chevrolet Shows Off Its Performance Cars Lineup at the New York Auto Show
- [VIDEO] The Reveal of the 2014 Corvette Stingray Premiere Edition at the Corvette Museum
Performance – Specs
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Seminar from the NCM Bash
- Official: 2014 Corvette Stingray Cranks Out 460 Horsepower!
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Performance Estimates Revealed
- It’s Official! 2014 Corvette Stingray Gets an EPA Estimated 29 mpg Highway
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray’s 6-Speed Automatic is Rated 16/28 MPG by the EPA
Pricing – Options – Sales
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray Will Start at $51,995
- Chevrolet Prices the Corvette Stingray for Europe at €69,990
- Chevrolet Prices the 2014 Corvette Stingray in Canada at $52,745
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Order Guide Updates
- Chevrolet Details Limited Production Options for Customizing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Official 2014 Corvette Stingray Configurator is Now Online
- Kerbeck Now Taking Orders for the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Questions about Ordering a 2014 Corvette Stingray? Contact National Corvette Seller Mike Furman
- CorvetteBlogger Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autocrossing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Edmunds Drives the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autoweek Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray: 48 Hours with the C7 in Detroit
- [VIDEO] Motor Trend Tests the 2014 Corvette Stingray Z51
- [VIDEO] Car and Driver Does First Burnout in the 2014 Corvette Stingray
C7s in the News
- [VIDEO] Watch the 2014 Corvette Stingrays Get Built in Bowling Green
- [VIDEO] 2014 Corvette Stingray and Camaro Z/28 Testing on the Nurburgring
- [PIC] 2014 Corvette Stingray Coupe Crashes in Arizona
- [ACCIDENT] 2014 Corvette Stingray Hit By A Lincoln Town Car
- [PICS] First Retail 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible Sells at Barrett-Jackson Palm Beach for $1 Million
Below you’ll find our latest C7 Corvette Stories listed by date posted.
One of Regular Production Options to come out in 2015 is making an early appearance on late 2014 Corvette Stingrays. The ZF1 Appearance Package makes a base Stingray look like a Z51-equipped Corvette with the larger wheels and a full width body-colored spoiler. If you like the looks of the Z51 Corvette but don’t think you need all the track goodies, then the ZF1 is for you!
But you better hurry as this is the last week to order a 2014 Corvette Stingray from the factory.
General Motors came out with their monthly sales report last week and the sales gods continue to shine on the Chevrolet Corvette Stingray. For the month of May 2014, Chevrolet sold 3,328 Corvettes. That’s 267.7% higher than the same time period last year when only 905 Corvettes were sold. Corvette sales were slightly less with deliveries running 186 units or -5.29% less in May 2014 vs April 2014.
For the calendar year, 15,021 Corvettes have been delivered between January and May which is a 211.6% increase over the same time in 2013.
A purple Corvette Stingray? You don’t see one of those, well, ever.
Unless you’re at Stingray Chevrolet in Plant City, Florida.
Has General Motors got something in the works to pay homage to Corvette’s first Chief Engineer Zora Arkus-Duntov? Earlier this month, the automaker filed a trademark application for “Zora” under the category of “Vehicles and Products for locomotion by land, air or water”. Could a future special or namesake edition Corvette be in the works?
The annual Gumball 3000 rally kicked off down in Miami last week. The rally features exotic cars traveling to different cities and countries with parties and highway shenanigans along the way. After starting in Miami on Friday, the Gumball teams drove to New York City where they and their cars will fly to the U.K. After stops in France and Spain, the rally culminates on the island of Ibiza.
One of the cars in the rally is this blue chrome wrapped 2014 Corvette Stingray.
Visit CorvetteVideos.TV for the best selection of hand-picked Corvette videos.
If your idea of a dream car isn’t a Camry, then you might want to try Hertz.
The popular rental car company has offered a yellow C6 with a black stinger hood over the past few years. Now Hertz has announced that fans of the seventh-generation Corvette can also get their Stingray fix in several select cities across the United States – and at a reasonable price.
Proving that the 2015 Corvette Z06 belongs to an elite club of production cars with more than 600 horsepower, Chevrolet is showing off a graph on just where the Z06 comes in comparison with others in same class.
It’s official! The all new 2015 Corvette Z06 had its LT4 engine certified by SAE and the numbers are sure to leave any Corvette enthusiast smiling. At 650 horsepower and 650 lb-ft of torque, the Z06 will be the most powerful production car ever made by General Motors.