Every year Autocar Magazine gathers an eclectic collection of vehicles that are available in Britain and puts them through three days of testing on the road and on the track to determine Britain’s Best Driver’s Car. This year’s contest was based at the racetrack at Castle Combe, Chippenham, which, in addition to the track, was in easy reach of several ‘decent’ roads. In their words, ‘And by decent, we of course mean poorly surfaced and badly cambered as only the finest British roads can be.’
C7 Corvette News, Spy Photos, Rumors and More
The C7 Corvette Stingray is the next generation sports car from Chevrolet. Powered by the all new small block LT1 V8 which produces 455 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque or 460 hp and 465 lb-ft torque with the optional performance exhaust. Here is a list of links for everything you need to know about the C7 Corvette:
Introductions – Auto Shows
- The Legend Returns – Introducing the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Watch the Live Reveal of the 2014 C7 Corvette
- [PICS] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Revealed
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Press Conference at the NAIAS
- Introducing the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- This is the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- [VIDEO] Chevrolet Shows Off Its Performance Cars Lineup at the New York Auto Show
- [VIDEO] The Reveal of the 2014 Corvette Stingray Premiere Edition at the Corvette Museum
Performance – Specs
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Seminar from the NCM Bash
- Official: 2014 Corvette Stingray Cranks Out 460 Horsepower!
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Performance Estimates Revealed
- It’s Official! 2014 Corvette Stingray Gets an EPA Estimated 29 mpg Highway
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray’s 6-Speed Automatic is Rated 16/28 MPG by the EPA
Pricing – Options – Sales
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray Will Start at $51,995
- Chevrolet Prices the Corvette Stingray for Europe at €69,990
- Chevrolet Prices the 2014 Corvette Stingray in Canada at $52,745
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Order Guide Updates
- Chevrolet Details Limited Production Options for Customizing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Official 2014 Corvette Stingray Configurator is Now Online
- Kerbeck Now Taking Orders for the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Questions about Ordering a 2014 Corvette Stingray? Contact National Corvette Seller Mike Furman
- CorvetteBlogger Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autocrossing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Edmunds Drives the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autoweek Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray: 48 Hours with the C7 in Detroit
- [VIDEO] Motor Trend Tests the 2014 Corvette Stingray Z51
- [VIDEO] Car and Driver Does First Burnout in the 2014 Corvette Stingray
C7s in the News
- [VIDEO] Watch the 2014 Corvette Stingrays Get Built in Bowling Green
- [VIDEO] 2014 Corvette Stingray and Camaro Z/28 Testing on the Nurburgring
- [PIC] 2014 Corvette Stingray Coupe Crashes in Arizona
- [ACCIDENT] 2014 Corvette Stingray Hit By A Lincoln Town Car
- [PICS] First Retail 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible Sells at Barrett-Jackson Palm Beach for $1 Million
Below you’ll find our latest C7 Corvette Stories listed by date posted.
One of the hallmarks of the new 2015 Corvette Z06 and the C7.R Corvette race car is that they were developed together utilizing the lessons learned from the C6 Corvette and the C6.R race car.
In a new video by Chevrolet, Corvette Racing driver Tommy Milner and Corvette’s Chief Engineer Tadge Juechter talk about the transfer of technology from the racing program to the production Corvette.
During the National Corvette Museum’s Grand Opening of the Motorsports Park over Labor Day weekend, this guy gets to do two hot laps with hall of fame driver Ron Fellows of Corvette Racing fame.
The hot laps were run on the East track and we get to see one of the highlights of the new course which is the 30-40 elevation foot drop into a left hand turn that has been nicknamed “The Sinkhole”.
During the Grand Opening weekend, it was announced that The Ron Fellows School of High Performance Driving will be offering select programs at the new Motorsports Park.
Visit CorvetteVideos.TV for the best selection of hand-picked Corvette videos.
Earlier this month we brought you pictures of the Arctic White Corvette Stingray that was painted by three young members of the General Motors design team as part of a fundraiser for the Museum of Contemporary Art Detroit (MOCAD).
Chevy has released a time-lapse video showing exactly how the three designers put the paint to canvas and ended up with one very cool (and very fast) pieces of contemporary art.
The new Corvette Stingray has won over at last part of a tough audience.
The German-accented Sarah Sauer of The Fast Lane Daily submitted this video of her recent experiences with a 2015 Torch Red Stingray coupe on the roads of Germany.
“I have to tell ya,” she says. “I’m in love with the new Corvette.”
It was back in August that we learned the General Motors produced 37,288 Corvette Stingray for the 2014 model year and now we’ve got the breakdown on the production statistics.
Leading the way was the Corvette Z51 Coupe which accounted for 41% of the models built and the most popular color was Torch Red which can be found on nearly one of out of five (19%) 2014 Corvette Stingrays.
Revorix, a new player in the field of automotive customization, will premiere a modified Corvette C7 Stingray at the 2014 SEMA Show in Las Vegas, Nevada from November 4 through November 7. They have selected the C7 to showcase their new line of automotive customization products that initially includes body panels and wheels.