CorvetteBlogger is back in the studio with host Steve Garrett for another exciting episode of the Corvette Today Podcast. Join me as we delve into the latest production and pricing news for the C8 Corvette, and we’ll also cover Corvette Racing and the lighter side of things.
It’s time to catch up on the latest news and headlines in the world of Corvette with the CORVETTE TODAY podcast! Your host, Steve Garrett and Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger.com tell you what’s going on in regards to Corvette. Here are some of the topics we cover in this podcast….
- 2022 Order Guide shows a Carbon Fiber high wing and intake trim for the C8
- Ordering for 2022’s are open…with a catch!
- New 2022 pricing is in for Z51, front-end lift and Destination Fees
- Tadge Juechter on allowing access to the C8 Corvette’s ECU
- Laura Klauser from Corvette Racing offers an update on C8.R’s conversion to GT3 specs for 2022
- The Simeone Museum brings out their #2 1963 Grand Sport
- The #1 Corvette dealership in the USA, Kerbeck Chevrolet, sells to Ciocca Dealerships and launches new website
- Gooding & Co. will auction off drummer Neal Peart’s (from the band, Rush) car collection, which included a ’63 Split Window
- GM Design Team shares early design sketch of 1961 Corvette Stingray concept
- Everyday Driver (from YouTube) looks at the C8 vs Lexus LC500 as what’s the best car for golfers
Hear all this and more on this episode of CORVETTE TODAY!
Got an Alexa device? Just say “Alexa, play the CORVETTE TODAY Podcast on iHeartRadio” and you’ll be connected to the latest episode.
You can also “watch” the CORVETTE TODAY Podcast on YouTube.
Corvette Today Podcast
[PODCAST] CORVETTE TODAY #64 – Corvette Vendor Showcase!
[PODCAST] Corvette Assembly Plant Director Kai Spande Is Your Guest On The Corvette Today Podcast
[PODCAST] Mike Furman Talks About His 5,000th Corvette Delivery on the Corvette Today Podcast