It’s the start of a new week and we are here to help you catch up on the latest Corvette news. Grab your favorite beverage and have a listen as host Steve Garrett and CorvetteBlogger’s Keith Cornett take you on deep dive into the headlines of Corvette including production news, racing, rumors, and more!
It’s time to stay current on what’s going on in the world of Corvette with this news & headlines podcast with your host, Steve Garrett and Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger.com!
Here are some of the topics discussed in this podcast:
- C8 Production update – Over 7500 Corvettes built for 2021 so far
- High wing spoiler and black Trident wheels are back!
- There is now a video on how to fix the front lift fluid leak on the C8
- Kelly Blue Book reports that the C8 offers the best resale value for sports cars
- Autosport.com says that GM is considering dropping the Corvette Racing program…say it ain’t so!
- Corvette Racing gets 2 invites for Le Mans and confirms Spa race entry
- Corvette Racing at Sebring and their new racing livery
- C8 Z06 mule is confirmed with 345/25ZR21 tires
- Shipping Corvettes by Rail might become a thing of the past
- ProCharger tests a supercharged C8 on the track
If there is news on Corvette, it’s covered in this episode of CORVETTE TODAY!
Got an Alexa device? Just say “Alexa, play the CORVETTE TODAY Podcast on iHeartRadio” and you’ll be connected to the latest episode.
Corvette Today Podcast
[PODCAST] Frank Mecum of Mecum Auctions is on the Corvette Today Podcast
[PODCAST] Corvette Headlines with CorvetteBlogger on the Corvette Today Podcast
[PODCAST] Meet Bitchin’ Rides Star Dave Kindig on the Corvette Today Podcast