Greetings Corvette Fans! Start your week off by listening to the latest Corvette Headlines, racing news, and more as CorvetteBlogger joins host Steve Garrett on the Corvette Today Podcast.
Here are some of the news items covered in this podcast:
- 2020 Corvette production to end on Monday, December 14th.
- What spec is the last 2020 C8 Corvette built?
- C8 Corvette outsells all other rivals in Q3 2020.
- Will ordering a personalized VIN give you a loophole to getting your Corvette early?
- The Corvette Performance Driving School at Spring Mountain has a special holiday offer.
- A 2020 Corvette arrives at a dealership with a two-tone “Boomerang”
- A 1989 Corvette is turned into the Michael Keaton Batmobile and sells at the Mecum Auction for $88,000
- The “All Corvettes Are Red” historic photoshoot!
Happy holidays from CORVETTE TODAY….enjoy this podcast!
Got an Alexa device? Just say “Alexa, play the CORVETTE TODAY Podcast on iHeartRadio” and you’ll be connected to the latest episode.
Corvette Today Podcast
[PODCAST] Corvette Designer Kirk Bennion Makes His Appearance on the Corvette Today Podcast
[PODCAST] Corvette Chief Engineer Tadge Juechter is on the Corvette Today Podcast
[PODCAST] Legendary Corvette Designer Peter Brock on the Corvette Today Podcast