CorvetteBlogger joins Steve Garrett this week on the CORVETTE TODAY Podcast to offer the latest news, rumors, and headlines from the Corvette World since our last visit two weeks ago. It’s been a mixed couple of weeks of both good and bad news for Corvette enthusiasts so check out the latest topics for this week’s show.
Steve Garrett and Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger.com collaborate to bring you the latest news in the world of Corvette! Here are just a few of the topics covered in this week’s episode of CORVETTE TODAY:
1. Chevrolet announces 2021 C8 production starts on December 8th
2. 2021 Corvette Allocations and Orders Underway
3. BGA has 2-day shutdown because of Covid issues with Mexican supplier
4. Chevrolet salutes Oliver Gavin as he concludes his full-time roll with Corvette Racing
5. A 2008 Corvette C6 Z06 sets the track record for a naturally aspirated engine
6. GM presents C8 HTC & SUV at 2020 China International Import Show
7. Corvette wins its category in the JD Power US Resale Value Awards
8. 2014 Corvette from the movie “Spencer Confidential” on sale on Craig’s List
Be sure to check out this week’s episode of CORVETTE TODAY!
Got an Alexa device? Just say “Alexa, play the CORVETTE TODAY Podcast on iHeartRadio” and you’ll be connected to the latest episode.
Corvette Today Podcast
[PODCAST] Legendary Corvette Designer Peter Brock on the Corvette Today Podcast
[PODCAST] Carlisle Events’ Lance Miller Is On The Corvette Today Podcast
[PODCAST] Corvette Racing Photographer Richard Prince Is On The Corvette Today Podcast