Due to social distancing guidelines set up by the state of Kentucky, the National Corvette Museum announced today that the annual NCM Bash will be presented May 28-29th as a virtual-only event. Registrants will have access to a number of seminars and presentations as well as access to other events presented online.
One of the big draws from the NCM Bash every year are the seminars hosted by members of the Corvette Team as well as others involved with the car. That will continue with the virtual seminars offering multi-camera views of the presenters interspersed with presentation slides and exclusive video.
Seminars will include:
- Corvette Update with the Corvette team
- Corvette Racing update with Doug Fehan
- Michelin tech talk
- Q & A with the Corvette Mechanic Paul Koerner
- Behind the scenes walk around of Corvettes
Virtual attendees will have the capability to ask questions of the presenters and chat with other Corvette enthusiasts participating in the event.
Other Experiences for the Virtual Event include:
- Ribbon cutting for the new E. Pierce Marshall Memorial Performance Gallery with walk through
- Auction of memorabilia and unique experiences through eBay
- Corvette Store fashion show
- Damsels of Design exhibit rendering reveal
- LIVE Corvette raffle
- and more!
If you are registered for the Michelin NCM Bash you DO NOT need to also register for the Virtual Michelin Bash event. For those that were not originally registered for the Bash, you can register for the Virtual Bash for $20. You can also cancel out of the event by logging into your account at the NCM. You have until Wednesday, May 20th to do so.
For more details and registration information, visit the CorvetteMuseum.org.
National Corvette Museum
Get a Sneak Peak of the National Corvette Museum’s New Performance Gallery
The National Corvette Museum is Hosting an Online Corvette Show Starting April 6th
National Corvette Museum Launches Two Free Educational Video Series