One of the coolest options you can toggle on your 2020 Corvette Stingray order is to opt for the R8C Museum Delivery. When you go to the National Corvette Museum to take delivery of your new Corvette, the staff rolls out the red carpet for you. Not only do you receive a one-on-one orientation of your new Corvette, but you also get a guided VIP tour of the Museum as well as a tour of the factory where your Corvette is assembled (soon to restart in 2020).
As the NCM prepares to begin delivering new Corvettes in 2020, we are learning more about the PDI services available. After prompted by a question on the Corvette Forum, Shane at the NCM has offered up this definitive list of LPO options that can be installed prior to your NCM delivery date. This is great news, including their being able to install your high wing and much more should you wish for your Museum Delivery of your C8.
Originally posted by CorvetteMuseum:
Hi! We have a list of LPO accessories we can now install. And yes – we can absolutely ship the extra spoiler back.
- Ground Effects Kit in Carbon Fiber Painted Carbon Flash Metallic (5W8)
- Ground Effects Kit in Visible Carbon Fiber (5VM)
- Ground Effects Kit, Molded in Color (5V7)
- High Wing Spoiler in Arctic White, Torch Red, Black and Shadow Gray (5ZU)
- High Wing Spoiler in Carbon Flash Metallic (5ZZ)
- Rocker Panel Extensions in Carbon Fiber Painted Carbon Flash Metallic (SJI)
- Rocker Panel Extensions in Visible Carbon Fiber (S6S)
- Rocker Panel Extensions, Molded in Color (STI)
We are authorized for all LPO accessories except the accessory wheels… (5DF) Trident Spoke black-painted aluminum and (5DG) 5 Ppen Spoke Performance Pewter-painted aluminum wheels. When you order accessory LPO wheels, you are ordering a second set of wheels.
We covered these LPO installs previously, but this is the latest update from the NCM. They are also able to install the accessory engine covers (based on availability) as well as the splash guards. You can read more about the LPO installs at the National Corvette Museum.
National Corvette Museum
The Corvette Museum Will Now Install the High Wing and Ground Effects During Museum Deliveries
More Info on the High Wing Option for the 2020 Corvette Stingray
[VIDEO] Walk Around of a 2020 Corvette Stingray with High Wing, Hash Marks, and Edge Red Engine Cover