Ready for the latest Corvette news, rumors, and the fun stuff? Join us on the CORVETTE TODAY Podcast as we go beyond the headlines as we try to make sense of everything going on in Corvette Nation.
It’s the unofficial start of Summer – Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger.com is back with your CORVETTE TODAY host, Steve Garrett, to keep you current on what’s going on in the world of Corvette. Here are a few of the topics discussed on this podcast…
- Corvette plant shuts down second consecutive week
- Chevrolet offers tips on how to keep the C8’s LT2 engine running well
- Tadge Juechter talks about the C8 Brake Fade Warning System
- A judge rules that the C7 cracked wheel lawsuit can proceed
- Mobil 1 The Grid profiles the drivers of Corvette Racing
- Danica Patrick drove the C8 pace car at the Indy 500
- The Sledgehammer’s high bid was $500,000, but that’s not good enough!
- Finally….the C8 Corvette is featured on Top Gear!
- Hallmark offers a Torch Red C8 Corvette Christmas ornament
- FEEL GOOD STORY: An 87-year-old buys his first Corvette!
Stay up to date on everything Corvette with this episode of CORVETTE TODAY!
Got an Alexa device? Just say “Alexa, play the CORVETTE TODAY Podcast on iHeartRadio” and you’ll be connected to the latest episode.
You can also “watch” the CORVETTE TODAY Podcast on YouTube.
Corvette Today Podcast
[PODCAST] David Burroughs, Creator of Bloomington Gold Certifications, is on the Corvette Today Podcast
Barrett-Jackson Auction Host Rick DeBruhl is on the Corvette Today Podcast
Meet the C8 Corvette Owner Whose Epic Road Trip Covered Over 9,000 Miles