To say that it’s been a crazy couple of weeks for the Chevy Corvette would be an understatement, but here we are once again to talk with our friend Steve Garrett about the latest Corvette news and more on the CORVETTE TODAY Podcast!
Steve Garrett and Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger.com get together once again for the latest update in the world of Corvette. It’s News & Headlines Podcast for late February 2021. Here are some of the topics covered in this podcast:
- Winter storm delays reopening of the Bowling Green Assembly Plant
- ISeeCars.com reports that the C8 Corvette was the fastest-selling car in January 2021
- Don’t expect Black Trident wheels back until April 2021
- The C8 is the Daytona 500 Pace Car
- Here are the Corvette colors being retired at the end of 2021
- Sylvester Stallone buys a Rapid Blue C8 Corvette
- Play Corvette Trivia on Alexa
- Plus much, much more!
It might be cold outside, there might be snow on the ground, but we have the latest in the world of Corvette on CORVETTE TODAY!
Got an Alexa device? Just say “Alexa, play the CORVETTE TODAY Podcast on iHeartRadio” and you’ll be connected to the latest episode.
Corvette Today Podcast
[PODCAST] Meet Bitchin’ Rides Star Dave Kindig on the Corvette Today Podcast
[PODCAST] Jim Mero on Racing at the 24 Hours of Le Mans on the Corvette Today Podcast
[PODCAST] Listen to the C8.R’s Flat-Plane Crank V8 as it Laps Sebring