Want to know what’s happening in the Corvette world? Take a listen to the CORVETTE TODAY Podcast #43 as CorvetteBlogger’s Keith Cornett joins host Steve Garrett for a lively discussion of the latest Corvette news, racing, rumors, as well as the lighter side of the things going on in our hobby.
I know it’s February and you’re probably not driving your Corvette (unless you live in Florida or a warm weather climate), but we still have lots of news & headlines for you in this episode of CORVETTE TODAY!
Steve Garrett and Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger.com fill you in on the latest in the world of Corvette. Here are some of the topics discussed:
- Corvette plant closes for 2nd straight week
- GM announces they will make only electric vehicles by 2035.
- Carbon Fiber ground effects package for the C8 available again.
- GM says Gen X buying more C8 Corvettes
- Corvette Racing wins at Daytona!
- Corvette Racing’s Laura Wontrop Klauser talks about the future of GT Racing
- The ’59 red Corvette from the movie Animal House goes up for sale!
- A Z51 C8 Corvette runs a 2.49 for Car & Driver’s 2021 Lightning Lap
- GM debuts the full Super Bowl commercial
It might be cold outside, there might be snow on the ground, but we have the latest in the world of Corvette on CORVETTE TODAY!
Got an Alexa device? Just say “Alexa, play the CORVETTE TODAY Podcast on iHeartRadio” and you’ll be connected to the latest episode.
Corvette Today Podcast
[PODCAST] Jim Mero on Racing at the 24 Hours of Le Mans on the Corvette Today Podcast
[PODCAST] Listen to the C8.R’s Flat-Plane Crank V8 as it Laps Sebring
[PODCAST] Guy Larson of Bloomington Gold Is This Week’s Guest on the Corvette Today Podcast