We are back on the CORVETTE TODAY Podcast this week with host Steve Garrett to offer up another exciting discussion featuring the latest Corvette news, rumors, racing news, and more!
Here is what has been happening in the world of Corvettes since our last update!
1. First pictures of the new right-hand-drive C8 Corvette headed to Japan
2. Lawsuit with GM about cracked Corvette Grand Sport wheels has been dismissed
3. C8 Corvette named to Car & Driver’s annual “10Best” list for 2nd year in a row.
4. 2020 C8 Corvette goes on sale in the Middle East
5. Final production stats for the 2020 C8 announced
6. Nick Tandy to replace Oliver Gavin on Corvette Racing Team
7. Chevrolet celebrates IMSA championships with new commercial
8. The ’63 Split Window makes Hagerty’s list of coupes worth more than their convertible siblings
9. Procharger teases of a supercharged C8 Corvette
10. OnStar thwarts the theft of a 2020 C8 Corvette
Don’t miss this News & Headlines podcast of CORVETTE TODAY!
Got an Alexa device? Just say “Alexa, play the CORVETTE TODAY Podcast on iHeartRadio” and you’ll be connected to the latest episode.
Corvette Today Podcast
[PODCAST] Corvette Chief Engineer Tadge Juechter is on the Corvette Today Podcast
[PODCAST] Legendary Corvette Designer Peter Brock on the Corvette Today Podcast
[PODCAST] Carlisle Events’ Lance Miller Is On The Corvette Today Podcast