We were back in the CORVETTE TODAY Podcast studio with host Steve Garrett to go over the latest Corvette news, rumors, and more for the last two weeks. In this week’s update, we talk C8 Corvette production, our most recent sighting of the 2022 Corvette Z06, and the latest from Corvette racing. Plus, we always take time to discuss the “lighter side” of news surrounding America’s favorite sports car.
Steve Garrett and Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger.com combine once again to bring you the latest news and headlines in the world of Corvette! Some of the topics you’ll hear on this podcast are:
1. GM delivers 6,355 C8 Corvettes in the 3rd Quarter
2. Callaway offers a 25th Anniversary Special Edition for C7 Z06
3. 2020 C8 Corvette named Car Of The Year by Popular Mechanics
4. Chevrolet announces that C8 production extended thru the end of the year. 2021 production starts in December.
5. EV Hybrid may replace the Grand Sport in the C8 lineup
6. 2022 C8 Z06 spied at Grattan Raceway with rear wing and newly exposed wheels
Be sure to check out this edition of CORVETTE TODAY!
Got an Alexa device? Just say “Alexa, play the CORVETTE TODAY Podcast on iHeartRadio” and you’ll be connected to the latest episode.
Corvette Today Podcast
[PODCAST] Corvette Racing Photographer Richard Prince Is On The Corvette Today Podcast
[PODCAST] CorvetteBlogger Offers the Latest Corvette News and More on the Corvette Today Podcast