On Saturday, we shared Byron Glover Jr.’s Drive 615 YouTube video featuring an Accelerate Yellow 2020 Corvette. Byron captured the video in the parking lots outside the Bowling Green Assembly Plant, but that video was just a sampling of the treasure chest full of 2020 Corvettes he found on site that day.
We told you yesterday that Byron was able to shoot multiple 2020 Corvettes as they were parked around the plant. In fact, there are at least 25 new 2020 Corvettes in Byron’s latest upload, not counting the 10 Corvettes that he caught leaving the plant all wrapped up in their white shipping covers and loaded on an auto transport!
Now, before you get too excited thinking that GM is shipping customer ordered 2020 Corvettes now, remember that the regular production vehicles and any Captured Test Fleet pre-production cars that GM has reportedly planned to ship to dealerships are still on the initial quality hold and are being held in the production parking lot behind the plant.
As Byron continues, he walks us around 19 Corvettes in a wide variety of interior and exterior color combinations:
- Accelerate Yellow Z51 with Jet Black Interior
- Arctic White Z51 with Midnight Stripes, Jet Black Interior, and Edge Red Brake Calipers
- Arctic White Z51 with Natural Interior
- Black Z51 with Two-Tone Adrenaline Red Interior
- Blade Silver Z51 with Adrenaline Red Interior
- Blade Silver Z51 with Two-Tone Adrenaline Red Interior
- Ceramic Matrix Gray Z51 with Two-Tone Blue Interior
- Elkhart Lake Blue with Jet Black Interior
- Elkhart Lake Blue Z51 with Adrenaline Red Interior
- Elkhart Lake Blue Z51 with Two-Tone Sky Cool Gray Interior
- Long Beach Red Z51 with Natural Interior
- Long Beach Red Z51 with Natural Interior and Visible Carbon Fiber Roof
- Long Beach Red Z51 with Jet Black Interior
- Long Beach Red Z51 with Jet Black Interior and Transparent Roof
- Long Beach Red Z51 with Morello Red Interior
- Shadow Gray with Adrenaline Red Interior
- Torch Red Z51 with Adrenaline Red Interior
- Torch Red Z51 with Jet Black Interior
- Torch Red Z51 with Two-Tone Adrenaline Red Interior
To top this incredible tour off, we’re treated to a couple of cold starts at the beginning of the video and several drive away clips at the end. Thanks, Byron, for sharing your latest Bowling Green adventure with us!
From Drive 615 via YouTube:
Can’t believe I found over 25 2020 C8 Corvettes at once…
Drive 615 / YouTube
[VIDEO] Walkaround and Highway Driving Scenes of an Accelerate Yellow 2020 Corvette Stingray
[VIDEO] 2020 Corvette Exhaust Compilation – Pure Sound!
[VIDEO] Man Tracks Down the 2020 Corvette in Nashville at the CMA Awards