While we sit back and wonder what the new C7.R race car from Corvette Racing and Pratt & Miller will look like, a talented graphic artist has already unveiled his vision of the car that will be based on the recently unveiled 2014 Corvette Stingray.
C7 Corvette News, Spy Photos, Rumors and More
The C7 Corvette Stingray is the next generation sports car from Chevrolet. Powered by the all new small block LT1 V8 which produces 455 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque or 460 hp and 465 lb-ft torque with the optional performance exhaust. Here is a list of links for everything you need to know about the C7 Corvette:
Introductions – Auto Shows
- The Legend Returns – Introducing the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Watch the Live Reveal of the 2014 C7 Corvette
- [PICS] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Revealed
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Press Conference at the NAIAS
- Introducing the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- This is the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- [VIDEO] Chevrolet Shows Off Its Performance Cars Lineup at the New York Auto Show
- [VIDEO] The Reveal of the 2014 Corvette Stingray Premiere Edition at the Corvette Museum
Performance – Specs
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Seminar from the NCM Bash
- Official: 2014 Corvette Stingray Cranks Out 460 Horsepower!
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Performance Estimates Revealed
- It’s Official! 2014 Corvette Stingray Gets an EPA Estimated 29 mpg Highway
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray’s 6-Speed Automatic is Rated 16/28 MPG by the EPA
Pricing – Options – Sales
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray Will Start at $51,995
- Chevrolet Prices the Corvette Stingray for Europe at €69,990
- Chevrolet Prices the 2014 Corvette Stingray in Canada at $52,745
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Order Guide Updates
- Chevrolet Details Limited Production Options for Customizing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Official 2014 Corvette Stingray Configurator is Now Online
- Kerbeck Now Taking Orders for the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Questions about Ordering a 2014 Corvette Stingray? Contact National Corvette Seller Mike Furman
- CorvetteBlogger Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autocrossing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Edmunds Drives the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autoweek Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray: 48 Hours with the C7 in Detroit
- [VIDEO] Motor Trend Tests the 2014 Corvette Stingray Z51
- [VIDEO] Car and Driver Does First Burnout in the 2014 Corvette Stingray
C7s in the News
- [VIDEO] Watch the 2014 Corvette Stingrays Get Built in Bowling Green
- [VIDEO] 2014 Corvette Stingray and Camaro Z/28 Testing on the Nurburgring
- [PIC] 2014 Corvette Stingray Coupe Crashes in Arizona
- [ACCIDENT] 2014 Corvette Stingray Hit By A Lincoln Town Car
- [PICS] First Retail 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible Sells at Barrett-Jackson Palm Beach for $1 Million
Below you’ll find our latest C7 Corvette Stories listed by date posted.
Remember those teaser videos GM put out in advance of the 1.13.13 reveal? Chevy has released a new Corvette Stingray video on youtube and if you were paying attention, you would have seen some of that video was used in the first video teaser called CONCEPTION which dealt with the exterior design and aerodynamics testing. Now you can see the entire video which indeed shows the C7 Corvette Stingray.
All of the pomp and circumstance that is the
So if you were to tell your Corvette friends that you want to put a cargo carrier on the roof of the new 2014 Corvette Stingray, they would probably call you crazy. But then you pull this rendered pic out of your pocket and show it to them and they will say that’s the coolest thing ever.
Count Jay Leno as a big fan of the new 2014 Corvette Stingray already.
On a recent installment of his Jay Leno’s Garage, the words “amazing” and “exciting” and “beautiful” are heard frequently as he and designer Ed Welburn do a walk-around inside and outside the car at Brown’s Classic Auto in Scottsdale, Ariz.
Check out this video of the three 2014 Corvette Stingrays testing in Arizona. You can hear an exclamation followed by a few expletives from the driver when he first views the Stingrays and then he follows them into a parking lot and strikes up a conversation with the drivers.
It’s become something of a weekend tradition for many folks to watch Sunday Morning on CBS.
This past week, reporter Lee Cowan took the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray for a spin, including a trip down Memory Lane, and the result was a very flattering video about our favorite sports car.
Corvette Product Marketing Manager Harlan Charles will be hosting a live chat about the all-new 2014 Corvette Stingray with the Detroit Free Press on Wednesday at 12:30 PM ET. Joining in will be Free Press Auto Critic Mark Phelan and Free Press GM reporter Nathan Bomey.
If you missed the live chat, you can still see the questions and answers as we posted the transcript.