One of the things you will notice when sitting inside the new 2014 Corvette Stingray are the two eight-inch high definition screens. The screen on the center stack is for displaying the advanced infotainment system that is called Chevy MyLink, plus it shows enhanced OnStar with 3D navigation maps. But for many, the coolness factor is enhanced by what is behind that screen.
C7 Corvette News, Spy Photos, Rumors and More
The C7 Corvette Stingray is the next generation sports car from Chevrolet. Powered by the all new small block LT1 V8 which produces 455 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque or 460 hp and 465 lb-ft torque with the optional performance exhaust. Here is a list of links for everything you need to know about the C7 Corvette:
Introductions – Auto Shows
- The Legend Returns – Introducing the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Watch the Live Reveal of the 2014 C7 Corvette
- [PICS] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Revealed
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Press Conference at the NAIAS
- Introducing the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- This is the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- [VIDEO] Chevrolet Shows Off Its Performance Cars Lineup at the New York Auto Show
- [VIDEO] The Reveal of the 2014 Corvette Stingray Premiere Edition at the Corvette Museum
Performance – Specs
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Seminar from the NCM Bash
- Official: 2014 Corvette Stingray Cranks Out 460 Horsepower!
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Performance Estimates Revealed
- It’s Official! 2014 Corvette Stingray Gets an EPA Estimated 29 mpg Highway
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray’s 6-Speed Automatic is Rated 16/28 MPG by the EPA
Pricing – Options – Sales
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray Will Start at $51,995
- Chevrolet Prices the Corvette Stingray for Europe at €69,990
- Chevrolet Prices the 2014 Corvette Stingray in Canada at $52,745
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Order Guide Updates
- Chevrolet Details Limited Production Options for Customizing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Official 2014 Corvette Stingray Configurator is Now Online
- Kerbeck Now Taking Orders for the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Questions about Ordering a 2014 Corvette Stingray? Contact National Corvette Seller Mike Furman
- CorvetteBlogger Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autocrossing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Edmunds Drives the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autoweek Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray: 48 Hours with the C7 in Detroit
- [VIDEO] Motor Trend Tests the 2014 Corvette Stingray Z51
- [VIDEO] Car and Driver Does First Burnout in the 2014 Corvette Stingray
C7s in the News
- [VIDEO] Watch the 2014 Corvette Stingrays Get Built in Bowling Green
- [VIDEO] 2014 Corvette Stingray and Camaro Z/28 Testing on the Nurburgring
- [PIC] 2014 Corvette Stingray Coupe Crashes in Arizona
- [ACCIDENT] 2014 Corvette Stingray Hit By A Lincoln Town Car
- [PICS] First Retail 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible Sells at Barrett-Jackson Palm Beach for $1 Million
Below you’ll find our latest C7 Corvette Stories listed by date posted.
It’s become something of a weekend tradition for many folks to watch Sunday Morning on CBS.
This past week, reporter Lee Cowan took the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray for a spin, including a trip down Memory Lane, and the result was a very flattering video about our favorite sports car.
Corvette Product Marketing Manager Harlan Charles will be hosting a live chat about the all-new 2014 Corvette Stingray with the Detroit Free Press on Wednesday at 12:30 PM ET. Joining in will be Free Press Auto Critic Mark Phelan and Free Press GM reporter Nathan Bomey.
If you missed the live chat, you can still see the questions and answers as we posted the transcript.
At the 2013 North American International Auto Show, CorvetteBlogger spoke with Corvette Chief Engineer Tadge Juechter about the new 2014 Corvette Stingray and many of the features on the new car.
One of the biggest upgrades to the new 2014 Corvette Stingray is without a doubt the new seats. Finally realizing that there isn’t a one-seat-fits-all option, Chevrolet is now offering two styles of seats in the new Corvette. The GT seat is the standard seat and provides all-around comfort while the Competition Sport seat has a more aggressive side bolstering which provides greater support on the track.
More details about the 2014 Corvette Stingray continue to come out in the aftermath of the unveiling of the C7 in Detroit last Sunday.
The Tennessean newspaper in Nashville is reporting that the General Motors plant in Spring Hill has been enlisted to help with production of the Corvette for the first time ever.
Guess who made the winning bid for the first press kit for the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray being auctioned off by General Motors to raise money for the American Cancer Society?
The Chamber of Commerce in Bowling Green, Ky., where the new car will be assembled, placed the high bid of $4,300 for the press kit after an auction on eBay this week.
Following the invite-only reveal last Sunday night, we attended Corvette’s public Press Conference debut the following morning at the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) in Detroit. After some remarks by GM’s Mary Barra, the new Stingray rolled out onto the soaring Corvette display and parked in between some of its older siblings. The elder Corvettes all wore varying shades of white while the newborn chose the more raucous shade of Torch Red.
Photo Credit: SPEEDTV.com
CorvetteBlogger was the first to tell you the 2014 Corvette Stingray Coupe would be sold at Barrett-Jackson and tonight the red Stingray made its auction debut at the collector car auction in Scottsdale. Offered by General Motors is the first Retail VIN #001 2014 Corvette Stingray and the proceeds of the sale would go to charity.