C7 Corvette News, Spy Photos, Rumors and More
The C7 Corvette Stingray is the next generation sports car from Chevrolet. Powered by the all new small block LT1 V8 which produces 455 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque or 460 hp and 465 lb-ft torque with the optional performance exhaust. Here is a list of links for everything you need to know about the C7 Corvette:
Introductions – Auto Shows
- The Legend Returns – Introducing the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Watch the Live Reveal of the 2014 C7 Corvette
- [PICS] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Revealed
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Press Conference at the NAIAS
- Introducing the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- This is the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- [VIDEO] Chevrolet Shows Off Its Performance Cars Lineup at the New York Auto Show
- [VIDEO] The Reveal of the 2014 Corvette Stingray Premiere Edition at the Corvette Museum
Performance – Specs
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Seminar from the NCM Bash
- Official: 2014 Corvette Stingray Cranks Out 460 Horsepower!
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Performance Estimates Revealed
- It’s Official! 2014 Corvette Stingray Gets an EPA Estimated 29 mpg Highway
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray’s 6-Speed Automatic is Rated 16/28 MPG by the EPA
Pricing – Options – Sales
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray Will Start at $51,995
- Chevrolet Prices the Corvette Stingray for Europe at €69,990
- Chevrolet Prices the 2014 Corvette Stingray in Canada at $52,745
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Order Guide Updates
- Chevrolet Details Limited Production Options for Customizing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Official 2014 Corvette Stingray Configurator is Now Online
- Kerbeck Now Taking Orders for the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Questions about Ordering a 2014 Corvette Stingray? Contact National Corvette Seller Mike Furman
- CorvetteBlogger Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autocrossing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Edmunds Drives the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autoweek Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray: 48 Hours with the C7 in Detroit
- [VIDEO] Motor Trend Tests the 2014 Corvette Stingray Z51
- [VIDEO] Car and Driver Does First Burnout in the 2014 Corvette Stingray
C7s in the News
- [VIDEO] Watch the 2014 Corvette Stingrays Get Built in Bowling Green
- [VIDEO] 2014 Corvette Stingray and Camaro Z/28 Testing on the Nurburgring
- [PIC] 2014 Corvette Stingray Coupe Crashes in Arizona
- [ACCIDENT] 2014 Corvette Stingray Hit By A Lincoln Town Car
- [PICS] First Retail 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible Sells at Barrett-Jackson Palm Beach for $1 Million
Below you’ll find our latest C7 Corvette Stories listed by date posted.
We’ve been a follower of ChevroletEurope on Twitter for some time now but really started paying attention earlier this year when the Corvette Stingray made its European debut at the Geneva Motor Show. CorvetteEurope recently tweeted that the C7 Corvette was getting ready to start testing in Europe and the good news is that you can go along for the ride.
It was only last month that we found out that there was another installment of Michael Bay’s Transformers in the making with a whole new fleet of cars including the 2014 Corvette Stingray.
The Green and Black “Race Inspired” 2014 Corvette Stingray was spotted on the Transformers 4 set somewhere around Adrian, Michigan.
If you haven’t seen the new C7 Corvette in person, you have another great chance this weekend.
Two of the 2014 Corvette Stingrays will be on display for one day only, Saturday, July 13 during the 31st Annual Classic Auto Show and Cruise In at the Dublin Metro Center in Columbus, Ohio.
The last piece of performance information we’ve been waiting on for the new 2014 Corvette Stingray has been the EPA fuel economy numbers. GM is now confirming that the 2014 Corvette Stingray equipped with the 455 horsepower LT1 and a 7-speed manual transmission gets an EPA-estimated 17 miles per gallon in the city and 29 mpg highway.
That makes the Corvette Stingray the most efficient sports car on the market today. No other sports car offers more than 455 horsepower and greater than 29 mpg highway.
Each year at Bloomington Gold there are several special groupings of Corvettes on display. This year we were especially looking forward to seeing the 2014 Corvette Stingray Pace Car from this year’s Indianapolis 500. Little did we know that the Pace Car Registry was assembling a collection of 1 example of every Corvette Pace Car that’s led the field at Indy.
A week after it made its debut at the Indy 500, the Laguna Blue 2014 Corvette Stingray served pace car duties at the IndyCar/GRAND-AM races on Detroit’s Belle Isle. During the week leading up to the race, SPEED filmed a segment with GRAND-AM driver Eric Curran, who drove the 2014 Corvette Stingray and gave his impressions about the new sports car.
Bloomington Gold’s long awaited move to Champaign, Illinois took place last weekend as the show celebrated its 40th anniversary there. It was a year of firsts in 2013: the first year in a new location, the first year for the GoldAutocross, the first year of a new judging schedule, and the first year for the C7’s to attend. Our wrap up from Bloomington Gold 2013 awaits you after the break.