C7 Corvette News, Spy Photos, Rumors and More
The C7 Corvette Stingray is the next generation sports car from Chevrolet. Powered by the all new small block LT1 V8 which produces 455 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque or 460 hp and 465 lb-ft torque with the optional performance exhaust. Here is a list of links for everything you need to know about the C7 Corvette:
Introductions – Auto Shows
- The Legend Returns – Introducing the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Watch the Live Reveal of the 2014 C7 Corvette
- [PICS] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Revealed
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Press Conference at the NAIAS
- Introducing the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- This is the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- [VIDEO] Chevrolet Shows Off Its Performance Cars Lineup at the New York Auto Show
- [VIDEO] The Reveal of the 2014 Corvette Stingray Premiere Edition at the Corvette Museum
Performance – Specs
- [VIDEO] The 2014 Corvette Stingray Seminar from the NCM Bash
- Official: 2014 Corvette Stingray Cranks Out 460 Horsepower!
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Performance Estimates Revealed
- It’s Official! 2014 Corvette Stingray Gets an EPA Estimated 29 mpg Highway
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray’s 6-Speed Automatic is Rated 16/28 MPG by the EPA
Pricing – Options – Sales
- The 2014 Corvette Stingray Will Start at $51,995
- Chevrolet Prices the Corvette Stingray for Europe at €69,990
- Chevrolet Prices the 2014 Corvette Stingray in Canada at $52,745
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Order Guide Updates
- Chevrolet Details Limited Production Options for Customizing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Official 2014 Corvette Stingray Configurator is Now Online
- Kerbeck Now Taking Orders for the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Questions about Ordering a 2014 Corvette Stingray? Contact National Corvette Seller Mike Furman
- CorvetteBlogger Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autocrossing the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Edmunds Drives the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] Autoweek Drives the 2014 Corvette Stingray
- [VIDEO] 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray: 48 Hours with the C7 in Detroit
- [VIDEO] Motor Trend Tests the 2014 Corvette Stingray Z51
- [VIDEO] Car and Driver Does First Burnout in the 2014 Corvette Stingray
C7s in the News
- [VIDEO] Watch the 2014 Corvette Stingrays Get Built in Bowling Green
- [VIDEO] 2014 Corvette Stingray and Camaro Z/28 Testing on the Nurburgring
- [PIC] 2014 Corvette Stingray Coupe Crashes in Arizona
- [ACCIDENT] 2014 Corvette Stingray Hit By A Lincoln Town Car
- [PICS] First Retail 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible Sells at Barrett-Jackson Palm Beach for $1 Million
Below you’ll find our latest C7 Corvette Stories listed by date posted.
Back in January at the North American International Auto Show, the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray was unveiled to much applause.
Well, the applause for the already highly praised seventh-generation Corvette might grow even louder at that show in January 2014.
That’s when the winners of the North American Car and Truck of the Year will be announced.
One of the best videos we’ve seen from the 2014 Corvette Stingray reviews is this one from Edmunds.com:
Follow the Edmunds.com team as we travel to Michigan for 48 hours with the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette. We drive the new C7 on the track at GM’s proving grounds, do instrumented track testing including 0-60 and the quarter mile, put it on a lift for a suspension walk-around and explore the wilds of Detroit during a photo shoot. Oh, and the requisite burn out.
Visit CorvetteVideos.TV for the best selection of hand-picked Corvette videos.
That’s NASCAR driver and team owner Tony Stewart behind the wheel of a Lime Rock Green 2014 Corvette Stingray. Road and Track magazine’s review of the new C7 Corvette features Stewart’s driving impressions of the new Corvette at GM’s proving grounds in Milford, as well as doing something he knows a lot about – burnouts!
Callaway Competition GmbH, the German-based segment of Callaway Cars, has been chosen to develop the new Corvette C7 into a GT3-class race car and submit it for homologation from the FIA.
Original equipment manufacturers like Chevrolet have to authorize specialists like Callaway to submit the homologation forms needed to allow their version of the car to be the one allowed in FIA competition.
Yesterday we shared the instrumented testing data of the 2014 Corvette Stingray from Edmunds.com and now this morning we can also share Motor Trend’s test of the C7.
Motor Trend tested both a Z51 Stingray with a a 7-Speed manual at GM’s proving grounds, but they also had the opportunity to test a Z51 Stingray with an automatic transmission on public roads in Central California. So their review contains both performance estimates from their tests as well as the more subjective review from driving the Stingray on public streets.
Our friends at Corsa Performance and the Corvette Cleveland club are hosting their 11th Annual Corvettes at CORSA car show this Sunday, July 28th. The event is free for spectators and runs from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Organizers are expecting about 250 Corvettes to attend including the 2014 Corvette Stingray.
Looks like several of the automotive magazines and websites got their chance to drive the 2014 Corvette Stingray recently as we’ve saw a number of tweets hit just after 5:00 pm ET today with links to articles and videos by the likes of Edmunds, Motor Trend and Automobile Magazine.
The testing was held at GM’s proving grounds and Edmunds provides this video showing the new Stingray undergoing instrumented track testing which includes 0-60, quarter mile, braking, slalom, and skidpad.