Lingenfelter Performance Engineeering is a name that is synonymous with world-class performance and their newest performance package builds on their 30 year history of taking Corvettes to the next level. The Lingenfelter LS3 C6 Corvette E-Force Supercharged Engine package makes 670 horsepower out of the 436 horsepower base LS3 and vaults a standard or Grand Sport Corvette into one of the most powerful sports cars in the world.
The heart of the new Lingenfelter package is the Edelbrock E-Force TVS2300 Supercharger system combined with LPE’s CNC ported LS3 cylinder heads and Competition Cam’s GT9 ZR1 supercharger camshaft. But Lingenfelter doesn’t stop there. To achieve the optimal performance for both performance and everyday driving, you’ll find a Kenne Bell Boost-a-pump fuel pump voltage booster and fuel injectors to properly feed and regulate the flow of fuel to the supercharged engine.
Lingenfelter’s 378 CID LS3 package fits under the stock C6 Corvette’s hood. Adding the Lingenfelter badges tells everyone your Corvette is ready to roll. However, if you go without the badges, you’ll have the ultimate sleeper Corvette.
The base package for the system is $13,845. The engineers at Lingenfelter’s Decatur Indiana shop will professionally install, test and tune the system in about two weeks and will provide dyno reports that show before and after runs. The system comes with Lingenfelters 3 year/36,000 mile warranty and each install features a certificate of authenticity.
Here is the Lingenfelter LS3 C6 Corvette E-Force Supercharged Engine package details:
- Edelbrock E-Force TVS2300 intercooled supercharger system
- Black powder coated finish
- Lingenfelter CNC engraved logo
- Based on OEM Eaton supercharger unit
- Lingenfelter CNC ported cylinder heads
- Competition Cams dual valve springs, titanium retainers, 10 degree locks
- Lingenfelter GT9 camshaft by Competition Cams
- Properly sized fuel injectors
- Kenne Bell Boost-a-pump fuel pump voltage booster
- Lingenfelter 160 thermostat
- Professional installation, testing and calibration
- Chassis dyno report before & after installation
- Excellent drivability, highway mileage not adversely affected
- Lingenfelter 3 year/ 36,000 mile warranty
- Lingenfelter fender badges
- Lingenfelter certificate of authenticity
Edelbrock’s E-Force Supercharger System: