It’s the beginning of a new week and that means it’s time to tune into the latest CORVETTE TODAY Podcast! Episode #91 is a News and Headlines edition but as we are coming off the end of another year, your host Steve Garrett and CorvetteBlogger’s Keith Cornett take a look back at some of the biggest headlines for 2021.
But first, there is some news happening in the Corvette Nation and our first segment recaps the latest:
- Corvette Production Update
- 4th Quarter 2021 Corvette sales numbers
- Update on the Corvettes damaged by the tornado at the NCM
- Now Consumer Reports ranks the C8 amongst its best road performers
- Chevrolet clarifies C8’s first service visit
- Top Gear UK/BBC gets up close & personal with two C8 Z06’s
Join us for segments Two and Three where we share our top stories of 2021 that include Corvette news, racing, and the lighter side of Corvettes! Don’t miss this first News & Headlines podcast of 2022 and hear the top Corvette stories of last year on the CORVETTE TODAY podcast!
Got an Alexa device? Just say “Alexa, play the CORVETTE TODAY Podcast on iHeartRadio” and you’ll be connected to the latest episode.
You can also “watch” the CORVETTE TODAY Podcast on YouTube.
Corvette Today Podcast
[PODCAST] Corvette Enthusiast and YouTuber Jeffrey Duda is on the Corvette Today Podcast
[PODCAST] Corvette Museum President and CEO Sharon Brawner is on the Corvette Today Podcast
[PODCAST] Corvette Product Manager Harlan Charles Talks 2023 Z06 on the Corvette Today Podcast