When I first thought about blogging about Corvettes, one of my main concerns was that there wouldn’t be enough subjects to write about on a daily basis. Boy, was I wrong!! After Steve and I recorded our regularly-scheduled episode of the podcast, we received news of the horrific tornado damage to Kentucky and the home of America’s Favorite Sports Car, so we added an update to the news section with the latest on the damage caused by the storm.
We’ll continue to post any significant updates as we get them.
Here are just a few of the topics discussed in this podcast:
- Chevrolet to begin automated Customer Order updates for Corvette buyers
- Chevrolet to kick off a Z06 Dealer’s Tour next year
- Corvette Racing is taking two C8.R’s to Daytona
- Will we see different colors made available for the twin intake manifolds of the C8 Z06?
- GM to start Corvette 8 speed dual-clutch production in Q2 of 2022
- The C8 has a poster inserted in the New Roads magazine from Chevrolet
- Callaway is partnering with Thompson Speedway to develop a track delivery experience
- Corvette Racing Ambassador Doug Fehan’s C8 Corvette was sold on Bring-A-Trailer
- A new study shows the C8 service costs are higher than the C7’s service costs
- UPDATE on the tornados that hit Bowling Green on Friday, December 10th and the damage caused at the Corvette Assembly Plant, the National Corvette Museum and the Motorsports Park
Check out this and so much more on this episode of CORVETTE TODAY!
Got an Alexa device? Just say “Alexa, play the CORVETTE TODAY Podcast on iHeartRadio” and you’ll be connected to the latest episode.
You can also “watch” the CORVETTE TODAY Podcast on YouTube.
Corvette Today Podcast
[PODCAST] Corvette Museum President and CEO Sharon Brawner is on the Corvette Today Podcast
[PODCAST] Corvette Product Manager Harlan Charles Talks 2023 Z06 on the Corvette Today Podcast
[PODCAST] Meet ‘Ladies & Vettes’ Author June Bartlett on the Corvette Today Podcast