Our recording schedule for the “News and Headlines” podcasts thankfully fell at the end of the same week that Chevy introduced the 2023 Corvette Z06, so Steve and I have dedicated the third segment to everything we know about America’s newest supercar. But there was plenty of other news as well so tune in now and listen to the CORVETTE TODAY Podcast right here!
The new C8 Z06 has been debuted and Steve Garrett and Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger.com (attempt to) cover every single detail available about this new machine! Plus, this podcast also gives you the latest news and information about Corvette. Besides the Z06, here are some other topics covered in this podcast:
- NCM to alter operating hours, but Museum Delivery cars will not be affected
- Chevrolet offers a 632 cubic inch, 1,004 horsepower crate engine
- The Corvette Mechanic, Paul Koerner, gets a job with General Motors
- Chevrolet passes $50,000 in average transactions
- Chevrolet airs a new Corvette C8 Z06 commercial during the World Series
- Corvette Racing may run IMSA and WEC next year
- Corvette Race Car Driver, Jordan Taylor, drives the new C8 Z06
You’ll know everything we know when you listen to this CORVETTE TODAY podcast!
Got an Alexa device? Just say “Alexa, play the CORVETTE TODAY Podcast on iHeartRadio” and you’ll be connected to the latest episode.
You can also “watch” the CORVETTE TODAY Podcast on YouTube.
Corvette Today Podcast
[PODCAST] Andy Pilgrim Rides Shotgun with Steve Garrett on the Corvette Today Podcast
[PODCAST] Retired Corvette Test Driver Jim Mero Answers Your Questions on the Corvette Today Podcast
[PODCAST] Kevin Mackay and the Story of the #1 Briggs Cunningham Le Mans Corvette
[PODCAST] Corvette Today Podcast this Week Features Chris Wells of CT Performance