We’ve had a very fun week after GM gave us an actual photo of the 2023 Corvette Z06 prior to its reveal on October 26. While that photo dominated the conversations among Corvette enthusiasts, it certainly wasn’t the only Corvette news out there since our last News and Headlines episode on the CORVETTE TODAY Podcast.
As we get closer to the October 26th reveal date for the new C8 Z06, CORVETTE TODAY’s News & Headlines podcast is packed with critical information about this new car! Your CORVETTE TODAY host, Steve Garrett and Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger.com go over everything that’s available on the new C8 Z06. Here is a quick overview of the topics covered in this podcast….
- GM teases the new C8 Z06 on Instagram
- First Z06 picture-what are we looking at? Have we seen it before?
- The NCM will demolish the Country Hearth Inn Hotel after Firefighter Training
- The C8 Z06 is photographed on the streets around the Nurburgring
- Is GM’s new Ultium 62kw EV motor headed for the Corvette E-ray?
- GM shot a Z06 commercial in Pittsburgh last week with the Z06, and it’s a Hardtop Convertible!
- Testing of the C8 Z06 HTC is seen at GM’s Milford Proving Grounds
- A $1million ’57 Corvette for sale-it was from Zora’s Fuelie Test Fleet
- Z06 renderings done in EFY body-colored exterior trim vs Carbon Flash
If you’re waiting for the C8 Z06 like we are, you won’t want to miss this episode of CORVETTE TODAY!
Got an Alexa device? Just say “Alexa, play the CORVETTE TODAY Podcast on iHeartRadio” and you’ll be connected to the latest episode.
You can also “watch” the CORVETTE TODAY Podcast on YouTube.
Corvette Today Podcast
[PODCAST] Kevin Mackay and the Story of the #1 Briggs Cunningham Le Mans Corvette
[PODCAST] Corvette Today Podcast this Week Features Chris Wells of CT Performance
[PODCAST] Retired Corvette Engineer John Heinricy Is on the Corvette Today Podcast