The CORVETTE TODAY podcast celebrates its one year News & Headlines Anniversary! In this episode, your host, Steve Garrett and Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger.com bring you the latest about Corvette.
Steve and Keith are joined by Jeremy Welborn from the very first CORVETTE TODAY podcast, President of the Southwest Oklahoma Corvette Club and a CorvetteBlogger.com contributor to discuss the National Corvette Museum’s Anniversary Celebration. Along with that, here are other topics covered on this podcast….
- BGA will NOT shut down this week (due to the chip shortage)
- Corvette ranks highest in class in 2021 JD Power Initial Quality Study
- AutoTrader shows C8 Stingray consistently sell above MSRP
- NCM names Sharon Brawner and new President and CEO
- Callaway introduces “Launch Edition” C8 at Corvettes at Carlisle
- Review of Corvettes at Carlisle
- Review of the NCM Anniversary Celebration
- Mark Reuss shares pictures of the 2023 Z06’s at the Nurburgring garages
- Extreme Turbo Systems shatters C8 world record with a 9.05 at 159 MPH
- Emelia Hartford’s C8 Dynos at 1,400 HP
Celebrate the 1 year anniversary of our News & Headlines podcast on this episode of CORVETTE TODAY!
Got an Alexa device? Just say “Alexa, play the CORVETTE TODAY Podcast on iHeartRadio” and you’ll be connected to the latest episode.
You can also “watch” the CORVETTE TODAY Podcast on YouTube.
Corvette Today Podcast
[PODCAST] Retired Corvette Engineer John Heinricy Is on the Corvette Today Podcast
[PODCAST] Canadian Corvette Seller Morgan Crosbie Is This Week’s Guest on the Corvette Today Podcast
[PODCAST] CORVETTE TODAY #64 – Corvette Vendor Showcase!