Isn’t it great when dreams come true? Last Thursday, the Dream Giveaway called John H. of Pennsylvania to tell him he just won a 1966 Corvette 427 Convertible in the Classic Corvette Dream Giveaway with his ticket #912051. How would like to be on the receiving end of a call telling you that you just won TWO Corvettes in the Corvette Dream Giveaway? It only takes just $3 to bring home a 2021 Corvette Stingray Z51 and 1961 Corvette restomod, plus $43,000 to pay for the winning taxes!
Of course, your odds improve when you purchase more tickets and CorvetteBlogger readers can actually score 50% bonus entries on ticket orders of $25 or more
The 2021 Corvette Stingray is offered in the new Silver Flare metallic and looks fantastic with the contrasting Carbon Flash metallic trim and aerodynamics. The Corvette has been up at Lingenfelter Performance Engineering undergoing some upgrades and thanks to social media, we have the latest photos of the car that shows it’s now equipped with Lingenfelter’s Performance Design pTR Carbon Fiber Intake Manifold for the LT2 V8 engine.
We say that the Corvette Dream Giveaway never skimps when it comes to ordering the best Corvettes to serve as their part of their annual Grand Prize and this 2021 Corvette Z51 Coupe is no exception. Just check out this list to see the various factory options that come on the ‘Vette:
- Silver Flare Metallic exterior
- Adrenaline Red leather interior
- 6.2L LT2 High Output V-8 engine
- 8-speed automatic transmission
- Performance rear axle
- 3LT Premium equipment package (an $11,950 extra cost)
- Z51 Performance package (a $5,995 extra cost)
- Z51 Performance suspension with Magnetic Ride Control (a $1,895 extra cost)
- Engine appearance package (a $995 extra cost)
- Battery protection package (a $100 extra cost)
- Visible carbon fiber outside mirrors (a $1,245 extra cost)
- Jake logo wheel center caps (a $250 extra cost)
- Visible carbon fiber roof panel (a $2,495 extra cost)
- Chrome exterior badge package (a $100 extra cost)
- Edge Red painted calipers (a $595 extra cost)
- 19-inch front and 20-inch rear Carbon Flash painted aluminum wheels (a $995 extra cost)
- 6.2L engine cover in Edge Red (a $525 extra cost)
- Visible carbon-fiber grille insert (a $2,095 extra cost)
- Lug nuts in black (a $225 extra cost)
- Front and rear splash guards in black (a $250 extra cost)
- Torch Red seat belt color (a $395 extra cost)
- Competition Sport bucket seats (a $500 extra cost)
- Personalized plaque (a $200 extra cost)
- Contoured cargo area liners with Jake logo (a $145 extra cost)
- Carbon-fiber interior trim (a $1,500 extra cost)
- All-weather floor liners with Jake logo (a $205 extra cost)
- Illuminated door sill plates with Stingray logo (a $345 extra cost)
Want to see these Corvettes in person? The 2021 Corvette Stingray will be on display at the Woodward Dream Cruise in Detroit in a couple of weeks before it makes its way back to Florida where it will join the ’61 Restomod for the Suncoast Corvette event on 9/11.
The other half of this Grand Prize is a 1961 Corvette Restomod that would be the star of any show! Under the classic lines of the late C1 body is a Corvette Corrections chassis holding a modern-day LS3 rated at 525 horsepower and mated to a TREMEC 6-speed manual transmission. Upgrades include Magnaflow dual exhaust, adjustable coilovers, power steering, power brakes, and 19-inch Budnik wheels wrapped in performance Continental tires.
The ’61 roadster is ready to show and you’ll enjoy showing off the electrically operated hood. Inside the dipped red cockpit are French-stitched leather bucket seats, Dakota Digital gauges, and the Kenwood Bluetooth stereo. The cost of the car exceeded $250,000 and since its completion in 2020, the roadster has less than 100 miles on the odometer. The silver and red Corvette restomod is the perfect complement to the 2021 Corvette Stingray.
Sponsored by Continental tires, Lingenfelter Performance Engineering, and American Car Craft, the 2021 Corvette Dream Giveaway is a tax-deductible fundraiser with proceeds going to a number of well-known charities across the USA with the main beneficiary being the New Beginning Children’s Homes, a 501(c)(3) organization which provides family-focused living accommodations for abused, neglected or orphaned children. The Corvette Dream Giveaway also supports a number of well-known and respected charities including Honor Flight of West Central Florida, the National Guard Education Foundation, Smile Network International, Mothers Against Drunk Driving, Detroit Rescue Mission Ministries, 4Kids, and Bright Pink.
We have met the winners of the Corvette Dream Giveaway at the annual awards ceremony. The cars are real, the check for $43,000 is real and the smiles from the winners as they take both sets of keys are real. We would love to see you in Clearwater, Florida in 2022 as you take home these two great Corvettes along with a check for $43,000 to pay the taxes. CorvetteBlogger readers get 50% MORE ENTRIES on donations of $25 or more so get your tickets today!
Corvette Dream Giveaway