We are back on the Corvette Today Podcast this week as we take a dive into the latest Corvette news, rumors, racing, and other fun stuff related to America’s Favorite Sports Car.
Wow….there is so much Corvette news coming out right now. And that’s what is discussed in this episode of CORVETTE TODAY! Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger.com joins your host, Steve Garrett to cover it all. Check out some of the headlines below….
- GM Cancels June Allocation – 3000 status orders to be completed
- Chevrolet releases details and pricing on 2022 Corvette
- Chevrolet will offer a Corvette C8.R Special Edition for 2022
- 2022 C8 Corvette Visualizer is now live
- Right-hand drive C8’s arrive in Japan and revealed at Fuji Speedway
- Ordering Opens in Australia and New Zealand
- GM still working out details for 2023 Racing Program
- Juan Pablo Montoya loves the Indy 500 pace car C8 Corvette!
- With C8 details out for 2022, the Z06 will most likely be a 2023 model
- Pre-owned Corvette pricing up 34% in the last year
Stay up to date on everything Corvette with this episode of CORVETTE TODAY!
Got an Alexa device? Just say “Alexa, play the CORVETTE TODAY Podcast on iHeartRadio” and you’ll be connected to the latest episode.
You can also “watch” the CORVETTE TODAY Podcast on YouTube.
Corvette Today Podcast
[PODCAST] Mike Furman Talks About His 5,000th Corvette Delivery on the Corvette Today Podcast
[PODCAST] David Burroughs, Creator of Bloomington Gold Certifications, is on the Corvette Today Podcast
Barrett-Jackson Auction Host Rick DeBruhl is on the Corvette Today Podcast