CorvetteBlogger is back for another round of headlines and analysis for the latest Corvette news on the CORVETTE TODAY Podcast. I am joining host Steve Garrett as we take a deep dive into the Corvette news headlines to bring you the latest production and order updates, racing and rumors, as well as the lighter side of Corvettes.
Here are some of the topics covered in this podcast:
- April 2021 Constraints and Production Update – 11,000 orders still to produce
- Zeus Bronze and Sebring Orange are now no longer available for order
- Corvette is the fastest-selling new car for the 3rd month in a row!
- Corvette dominates Q1 sales with 51% market share
- Corvette has the highest model loyalty in the Luxury Sports Car segment
- Sportscar 365 says GM Racing will make a decision on LMDH & GTD Pro in 45 days
- Digital Paint samples for three new 2022 colors revealed
- Tonowanda #1 Team Badges available for sale at Chevy Parts Counter
- Corvettes at Carlisle to celebrate the 25th Anniversary of the ’96 Grand Sport
- Supercar Blondie is a fan of the C8 Corvette!
Join us as we start year #2 with this News & Headlines podcast for CORVETTE TODAY!
Got an Alexa device? Just say “Alexa, play the CORVETTE TODAY Podcast on iHeartRadio” and you’ll be connected to the latest episode.
You can also “watch” the CORVETTE TODAY Podcast on YouTube.
Corvette Today Podcast
[PODCAST] Meet the C8 Corvette Owner Whose Epic Road Trip Covered Over 9,000 Miles
[PODCAST] Frank Mecum of Mecum Auctions is on the Corvette Today Podcast
[PODCAST] Corvette Headlines with CorvetteBlogger on the Corvette Today Podcast