“Growing up in Southern California in the ’70s, I’ve always been connected with the local car culture, and after all the time and hard work put into the E-Z UP Corvette, I can honestly say I’m proud to show it at the upcoming SEMA show,” said Mark Carter, chairman and founder of the company that makes Instant Shelter products. “The attention to detail and precision put into the vehicle truly reflects the company created in 1983. E-Z UP’s passion for quality in each and every product ensures the finished result is high-caliber and stands above the rest.”
Carter designed and built the custom Corvette exclusively over the past four years, and the car includes a number of special features, including:
- Fabrication, Paint, and Interior by Hot Rods & Custom Stuff
- Mandrel-bent complete Corvette chassis from Art Morrison
- Triangulated rear suspension paired with a Strange Engineering 9-inch with an S-Series third member and 31-spline axles
- Rick’s Hot Rods stainless steel EFI gas tank and auxiliary tank that hold 32 gallons
- HRE custom wheels inside Pirelli P-Zero 255/35ZR20 and 285/35ZR20 tires
- 2016 GM Performance LS3 376 cubic inch crate engine with forged 4340 steel I-beam rods, aluminum hypereutectic pistons and a compression ratio of 10.7:1
- Holley Dominator EFI vehicle management system
- Ceramic-coated Art Morrison headers and polished stainless MagnaFlow mufflers
- GM Performance 4L65E automatic transmission connecting to an Oceanside Driveline driveshaft
- Custom hood peak, center console and stitched interior.
If you’re headed to SEMA, you can see it at booth 24689. Otherwise, look for pictures of this cool 1961 restomod as part of our full week of SEMA coverage from Las Vegas.
Rat Fink Inspired 1975 Corvette Bubble Ray is One of a Kind
[PICS] SEMA 2015 – 1963 Custom Corvette Roadster ‘Raytona’
The Corvette Z06’s Supercharged LT4 Powerplant Now Available as a Crate Engine