General Motors released their November Sales report earlier this week and Corvette sales are remaining steady. In November 2012, a total of 1,104 Corvettes were sold. This is 21.3% more than the 910 Corvettes sold during November 2011. For the calendar year to date, 12,841 Corvettes have been sold between January-November 2012. This is 5.9% better than 2011’s Corvette sales of 12,126 during the same months.
In Bowling Green, Corvette production is still going strong with a total of 1,404 2013 Corvettes produced last month. 2013 Model Year production total currrently stands at 9,125 Corvettes built.
General Motors still has a wide range of rebates and incentives available for Corvette through January 2, 2013:
For remaining 2012 Corvettes, there is a $3,500 rebate towards the purchase or you can finance for 0% up to 72 months. For 2013 Corvettes, there is $1,500 dealer cash available or you can finance the purchase for 3.9% for 60 months.
As a special FYI, our friends at Kerbeck Corvette are still offering a special 1.59% financing rate for 72 months on 2013 Corvettes.
There are several additional offers to help buyers with their Corvette purchases as well, however they cannot be combined. They are:
- $3,000 Corvette Loyalty Rebate offer: You or someone in your household must currently own a Corvette (it doesn’t have to be traded in to qualify). Rebate is good on both 2012 and 2013 Corvettes.
- GM Lease Conquest offer: If you are currently leasing a non-GM vehicle, you can receive a $2,000 rebate towards the purchase or lease of a 2012 or 2013 Corvette. You do not need to turn in your non-GM leased vehicle and it can be in anyone’s name in your household to qualify.
- GM Employee Vehicle Allowance: Qualified buyers will receive $2,500 towards the purchase of a 2013 Corvette or $3,500 towards the purchase of a 2012 Corvette. Leasors can get $2,500 for leasing a 2013 Corvette.
|Corvette Delivery Statistics for November 2012|
|Month||2012||2011||% Change||Months||2012||2011||% Change|
|Archived Monthly Corvette Delivery Statistics|
Bowling Green Production:
- 2013 Model Year Production in November 2012: 1,404
- 2013 Model Year To Date Through November 2012: 9,125
- 2012 Calendar Year to Date Production through November 2012: 13,774
Our monthly GM sales reports are sponsored by Kerbeck Corvette in Atlantic City, NJ. Talk to one of Kerbeck’s Corvette Specialists and get behind the wheel of your Corvette dream today. Visit Kerbeck Corvette on the web at www.kerbeck.com or call Dave Salvatore at 877-537-2325.