Welcome back from a long Thanksgiving weekend! We are back on the Corvette Today Podcast this week for another Corvette News and Headlines edition with host Steve Garrett. Other than a factory quality control hold on wheels that isn’t expected to linger too much longer, things appear to be pretty good right now for the Corvette Nation!
The holiday season is in full swing and there is no shortage of Corvette news to feast on! Your CORVETTE TODAY host, Steve Garrett, teams up with Keith Cornett to get you up to date on America’s Favorite Sports Car.
Here are just a few of the topics covered in this podcast:
- There is a quality control hold at the Bowling Green Assembly plant over wheels
- Corvette ties the Cadillac Escalade for 1st place in JD Power Multimedia Study
- Adrenaline Red interior replaces Morello Red for 2023
- C8 Z06 pricing said to be confirmed by 2 dealerships
- Did Chevrolet show 2 new Z06 colors at the LA Auto Show?
- GM’s Design Center shows early drawings of the C8 Z06
- C8 Corvette wins Car & Driver’s 10Best award for 3rd year in a row
- Chevy MyWay to offer a Corvette Expert Seminar for Winterization
Get your 2nd helping of Corvette news and headlines on this week’s episode of the CORVETTE TODAY podcast!
Got an Alexa device? Just say “Alexa, play the CORVETTE TODAY Podcast on iHeartRadio” and you’ll be connected to the latest episode.
You can also “watch” the CORVETTE TODAY Podcast on YouTube.
Corvette Today Podcast
[PODCAST] Corvette Product Manager Harlan Charles Talks 2023 Z06 on the Corvette Today Podcast
[PODCAST] Meet ‘Ladies & Vettes’ Author June Bartlett on the Corvette Today Podcast
[PODCAST] Andy Pilgrim Rides Shotgun with Steve Garrett on the Corvette Today Podcast