It’s that time again where I sit down with host Steve Garrett of the Corvette Today Podcast as we discuss all the latest Corvette news and headlines to come out over the last two weeks. It’s almost crazy how much news a single car model like the Chevrolet Corvette can generate and we do our best to cover all the bases in this week’s episode!
Here are a few of the topics covered in this podcast:
- The 2nd shift at the Bowling Green Assembly Factory is back to work after a 2-week layoff
- Chevrolet announces 2023 order and start-up production dates
- GM shows a 10.6 second quarter mile time on the new C8 Z06
- Corvette Racing’s 250th event is at Petit Le Mans
- Corvette Racing going global next year and introduces the GT3.R for 2024
- Own Don Yenko’s 1968 L88 Corvette that raced at Daytona and Sebring
- The 1957 Corvette Super Sport will be up for auction at Mecum Kissimmee in January 2022
- Details on the Lingenfelter C8 Supercharger System and Procharger Supercharger
- Borla cat-back exhaust kit becomes an official C8 accessory
- Jay Leno drives the new C8 Z07
All this and more on the latest News & Headlines podcast for CORVETTE TODAY!
Got an Alexa device? Just say “Alexa, play the CORVETTE TODAY Podcast on iHeartRadio” and you’ll be connected to the latest episode.
You can also “watch” the CORVETTE TODAY Podcast on YouTube.
Corvette Today Podcast
[PODCAST] Meet ‘Ladies & Vettes’ Author June Bartlett on the Corvette Today Podcast
[PODCAST] Andy Pilgrim Rides Shotgun with Steve Garrett on the Corvette Today Podcast
[PODCAST] Retired Corvette Test Driver Jim Mero Answers Your Questions on the Corvette Today Podcast