To say there has been a lot of Corvette news made in the last week would be an understatement so we are fortunate to be able to take a deeper dive beyond the headlines on this week’s episode of the CORVETTE TODAY Podcast. Join us for the latest “Corvette News and Headlines” episode with host Steve Garrett.
This news & headlines podcast is the one that C8 enthusiasts are waiting for! We have the C8 Z06 news everyone has been waiting to hear. Plus, we have Corvette Racing results for you from Le Mans on Sunday.
Here’s a rundown of some of the other topics you’ll hear about on this CORVETTE TODAY podcast:
- Chevrolet tells dealers when 2022 C8 production will start
- Corvette was the fastest-selling new car in July 2021
- The C8 Z06 and Z07 gives us a great view from the Nurburgring plus all the new variants we saw
- The C8 Z06 makes a surprise visit at Le Mans
- The reveal date for the C8 Corvette Z06 is announced
- Corvette Racing at the 24 Hours of Le Mans
- Lingenfelter makes a Carbon Fiber intake manifold for the C8’s LT2 engine
- A C6 Corvette C6 race car is donated to the NCM
- Neil Peart’s (the drummer from the band, Rush) ’63 Split Window sells for $368,000 at Pebble Beach
Don’t snooze and lose – be sure to check out this CORVETTE TODAY podcast!
Got an Alexa device? Just say “Alexa, play the CORVETTE TODAY Podcast on iHeartRadio” and you’ll be connected to the latest episode.
You can also “watch” the CORVETTE TODAY Podcast on YouTube.
Corvette Today Podcast
[PODCAST] Retired Corvette Engineer John Heinricy Is on the Corvette Today Podcast
[PODCAST] Canadian Corvette Seller Morgan Crosbie Is This Week’s Guest on the Corvette Today Podcast
[PODCAST] CORVETTE TODAY #64 – Corvette Vendor Showcase!