Our latest contribution to the CORVETTE TODAY Podcast is now live as CorvetteBlogger joins host Steve Garrett for a deep dive into the latest Corvette news, rumors, and more.
Catch up on the latest Corvette news & headlines with your host, Steve Garrett, and Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger.com. Here are some of the topics covered in this podcast….
- 2021 C8 production runs through August
- Corvette was the fastest selling car again…this time, in April 2021
- Consumer Reports offers their 1st impression of the 2021 C8 Corvette
- The NCM announces the Andy Pilgram Driving Experience
- The C8 Corvette Convertible is the official Pace Car for the 105th Indy 500
- NCM selects LLumar as its preferred PPF
- Chip Foose customizes a ’62 Corvette with a Midyear dash
- The famous Sledgehammer Callaway Corvette offered for sale on Bring-A-Trailer
- YouTuber “Fourwheel Trader” offers an excellent Market Analysis and Depreciation update for the C8 Corvette
- Philly Conquers de’ Elegance celebrates Corvette, America’s Sports Car
Stay up to date on everything Corvette with this episode of CORVETTE TODAY!
Got an Alexa device? Just say “Alexa, play the CORVETTE TODAY Podcast on iHeartRadio” and you’ll be connected to the latest episode.
You can also “watch” the CORVETTE TODAY Podcast on YouTube.
Corvette Today Podcast
Barrett-Jackson Auction Host Rick DeBruhl is on the Corvette Today Podcast
Meet the C8 Corvette Owner Whose Epic Road Trip Covered Over 9,000 Miles
Frank Mecum of Mecum Auctions is on the Corvette Today Podcast