The new year is in full swing and despite the holidays, there was still quite a bit of news being made by America’s favorite sports car.
CorvetteBlogger founder Keith Cornett sits down with host Steve Garrett as we kick off the new year with the latest Corvette headlines.
In this episode of the CORVETTE TODAY Podcast, our topics of discussion include the following:
- GM delivers almost 9,000 C8 Corvettes in Q4 of 2020
- Part 2 of the “Mid Engine Corvette Story” launched right after the new year
- 2021 C8 Corvette VIN #1 delivered at the NCM
- Mecum Auctions features over 230 Corvettes for sale at their Kissimmee Show-last 2020 C8 offered for auction along with Mickey Thompson’s 1963 Z06 Tanker Corvette
- Motor Authority names C8 Corvette as it’s “Best Car To Buy” in 2021
- Randy Pobst hot laps a C8 Corvette for MotorTrend
- Procharger for C8 Corvette makes 700 horsepower
- Hear about the new features on the 2021 C8 Corvette
- YouTuber Doug Demuro names the C8 his favorite car of 2020
- Muscle Car City (in Florida) to close after 14 years
It’s a great way to start 2021…Our first News & Headlines podcast of 2021 on CORVETTE TODAY!
Got an Alexa device? Just say “Alexa, play the CORVETTE TODAY Podcast on iHeartRadio” and you’ll be connected to the latest episode.
Corvette Today Podcast
[PODCAST] Learn About the National Corvette Restorers Society on the Corvette Today Podcast
[PODCAST] Corvette Chief Engineer Tadge Juechter is on the Corvette Today Podcast
[PODCAST] Legendary Corvette Designer Peter Brock on the Corvette Today Podcast