It’s our final podcast appearance for 2020 on the CORVETTE TODAY Podcast!
CorvetteBlogger founder Keith Cornett joins host Steve Garrett for a dive into the final Corvette headlines of 2020. We thank Steve for including us in his podcast rotation and thanks to your feedback, we’ll be bringing you the latest Corvette headlines in 2021 as well!
In our end of the year update, our topics of discussion include the following:
- Retired Corvette Exterior Design Manager, Tom Peters, joins the staff at the National Corvette Museum.
- The first 2021 C8 is a Torch Red Z51 coupe
- New 2021 C8 Corvettes started shipping as of December 20th
- 2020 C8 Corvette named “The best car I drove this year” by a Fox auto reviewer
- Doug Fehan steps aside from Corvette Racing (hear Doug’s CORVETTE TODAY podcast #24)
- The C7 Corvette Racing #3 car on sale for $950,000
- GM releases part 1 of the documentary covering the development of the mid-engine Corvette
Finish off 2020 by listening to this CORVETTE TODAY podcast…..Happy New Year!
Got an Alexa device? Just say “Alexa, play the CORVETTE TODAY Podcast on iHeartRadio” and you’ll be connected to the latest episode.
Corvette Today Podcast
[PODCAST] Learn About the National Corvette Restorers Society on the Corvette Today Podcast
[PODCAST] Corvette Chief Engineer Tadge Juechter is on the Corvette Today Podcast
[PODCAST] Legendary Corvette Designer Peter Brock on the Corvette Today Podcast