CorvetteBlogger contributor Jeremy Welborn is still in Bowling Green for the delivery of his 2020 Corvette Stingray which will be taking place Wednesday. Yesterday while at the NCM, he shot this video showing the current batch of new 2020 Corvettes parked on Corvette Boulevard waiting their turn to be picked up by their new owners and he talks with several representatives at the Museum.
Jeremy talks with the Museum’s Katie Ellison about some of the program perks available during the R8C delivery process, and we also hear from our friend Adam Boca of the NCM Insurance Agency about the insurance options you have for the new C8 mid-engine sportscars.
Katie offers this quick rundown of the perks that come with an R8C Museum Delivery:
- Red carpet delivery experience
- 1-year Membership at the National Corvette Museum
- Personalized R8C Plaque for the car
- Drive The NCM’s 2020 Corvettes on NCM Motorsports’ race track
- Guided tour of the National Corvette Museum
- Assembly Plant Tours are also coming soon.
- R8C Special 25th Anniversary door jam sticker
- Lapel Pin
- Customized Display Plaque
- Signage from the Corvette Boulevard display
- Photos of you taking delivery
- All the fanfare and excitement that comes when picking up your new Corvette.
The NCM Insurance Agency offers agreed-value protection on new 2020 Corvettes as well as those traditionally classified as collector or classic cars. Adam Boca tells Jeremy that there are multiple mileage plans and that they can lock in the purchase price of that new Corvette and they promise you that is what you will receive should anything happen down the road. And the more Corvettes or specialty autos you own, the more you can save!
Photos and videos by Jeremy Welborn
[VIDEO] First 2020 Corvette Stingray Delivered at the National Corvette Museum
[VIDEO] The First R8C Museum Delivery 2020 Corvettes Arrive at the National Corvette Museum
[PICS] First Look at the Personalized Interior Plaques for the 2020 Corvette