This week we are out in Las Vegas to drive the new 2020 Corvette Stingray and overall the car has so far lived up to the hype. We’ll have more on that later this week. During a couple of the presentations from Chevrolet and Corvette Team Members, we got this interesting stat about remaining 2019 Corvettes.
Chevrolet’s Marketing Manager Steve Majoros shared a slide showing that inventories of the C7 Corvette have dropped to 2,600 units available nationwide and the automaker believes that the number will fall to under 2,000 by March 1st.
Back in mid-January, that number was 3,025 with a 48 day supply remaining according to the Dealer inventory management website, einventorynow.com.
For those Corvette buyers who forgo ordering a new C8 Corvette for a remaining 2019 Corvette, there are some great deals out there! If you’re in the market for a 2019 Corvette, give one of our sponsoring dealers a call and let them go to work for you:
- Kerbeck Corvette – Atlantic City, NJ – Dave Salvatore – (877) 537-2325
- MacMulkin Corvette – Nashua, NH – (603) 821-06370
- Criswell Corvette – Gaithersburg, MD – Mike Furman – (301) 212-4420
- Les Stanford Chevrolet – Dearborn, MI – James Fillmore – (313) 724-1416
- Bomnin Corvette – Miami, FL – Gabriel Pineiro – (305) 777-1082
- Van Bortel Chevrolet – Macedon, NY – Matt Fagenbaum – (585) 222-4389