Sometimes things come cheaper by the dozen.
Or in this case, cheaper by the 11.
That’s how many second-generation Corvette Sting Rays are up for auction as a package deal right now on eBay. Bidding had reached $67,807.07 as of 9:00 am Eastern Time on Monday morning and so far the reserve has not yet been met.
The sellers say they are parting with their Sting Rays to fund a new business venture and emphasize that they are not interested in breaking them up or selling parts off of them.
It’s a take-them-all-or-leave-them proposition.
“If they don’t sell this auction, they will be put back in storage,” the sellers say.
Many of the cars have significant fire damage, but the sellers say they collected all the cars to create five good C2s out of the batch.
“Four of these vehicles do have titles that will go with them,” they said. “The rest of them are bill of sale only.”
Here’s a rundown on what you could get:
- 1964 Red Corvette Sting Ray Coupe – 81,000 Miles – Matching Numbers Motor & Transmission – 327CI, 365HP – 4 Speed – Motor & Trans are currently out of the vehicle in storage. Comes with a Clean Massachusetts Title.
- 1964 Black Corvette Sting Ray Coupe – NOM – 350 4 Speed Runs & Drives – It’s a Rough Older Restoration Hit in Back Corner. Comes with Bill Of Sale Only.
- 1964 White Corvette Sting Ray Coupe – No Motor or Transmission – No Title, comes with FL Cert Of Destruction.
- 1965 Silver Corvette Sting Ray Roadster – Matching #’s Car – 327CI 365HP – 4 Speed – Nice Interior – Does Come With Top – California Salvage Title.
- 1965 Yellow Corvette Sting Ray Coupe – No Motor Or Transmission – Fresh Water Flood Vehicle – Bill of Sale & Previous NY Registration Only
- 1965 Burnt Black Corvette Sting Ray Coupe – No Motor or Trans – Frame has some scalling – Bill Of Sale Only.
- 1965 Burnt Red Sting Ray Coupe – Matching #’s Car – 327CI 365HP 4 Speed – Previous Registration & Bill Of Sale Only.
- 1966 Maroon Coupe – Matching Numbers Car – 50,000 Miles – 327CI 365HP 4 Speed – Pennsylvania Salvage Title.
- 1966 Burnt Maroon Roadster – Good Frame – FL Certificate Of Destruction & Bill Of Sale Only.
- 1966 Blue Coupe – Has 327 Motor – No Transmission – Has Michigan Title.
- 1967 Burnt Black One – NOM 427 4 Speed – Bill Of Sale Only.
They also have an extra frame that has a good snout but was used in a drag car so it had a big tubbed rear end, and an extra ratty rear tub both pictured and included in this sale.
If you happen to be the lucky bidder, the sellers say they have equipment to help load the vehicles for shipping. They can arrange for shipping through a local courier but shipping is not included in the price of the auction.
The auction ends on Wednesday at 10:15 pm et.
1965 Bonneville Class Record Holding Corvette Heading to Mecum Anaheim
Corvettes on eBay: 1965 Corvette Sting Ray Barn Find
Some Assembly Required: 1969 L89 Corvette Offered for Sale in Australia