Here’s the latest updates and headlines for Wednesday morning at 24 Hours of Le Mans. While the first free practice session is now underway, here are all the latest happenings and updates from the last 24 hours regarding Corvette Racing and the GTE-Pro class.
Below we put together a round-up of news and videos for Corvette enthusiasts who enjoy this special time of year.
- Motorsport: Ferrari driver Sam Bird is very suspicious over’s Ford’s pace at the 24 Hours of Le Mans test day.
- NBC Motorsports: Le Mans 24: 2017 GTE-Pro Preview
- SportsCar365: GTE-Pro Teams “Hopeful” of Competitive Race
- Racer: BoP could hurt 2016 GTE-Pro winners
- LeMans.org: Jordan Taylor is a Fan Favorite at Le Mans
- Michelin Alley: Corvette Racing Chasing Ninth Le Mans Victory
Podcast: Jordan Taylor on “In the Garage” podcast with Jim O’Brien
With no track time on Tuesday, Corvette Racing spent their time with other preparations. But there is always time for driver change and pit lane practice:
Corvette Racing: Tuesday’s Le Mans HeadlinesA
Corvette Racing at Le Mans: All Systems Go in Fight for Ninth Class Win
Corvette Racing Hit With BoP Following Le Mans Test
Corvette Racing at Le Mans: The WOW Factor